Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 09:17:57 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Andy Dalton Released - Likely Landing Spots
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Andy Dalton Released - Likely Landing Spots  (Read 1545 times)
Dolphster
Uber Member

« on: April 30, 2020, 11:33:50 am »

With the Bengals releasing Andy Dalton, where do you guys think he will land?  I would think that the Patriots will at least kick the tires on him. 
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2020, 11:47:34 am »

Patriots or Jaguars, lock it in.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2020, 12:13:47 pm »

Pats or Jags, but never discount the Bears being stupid.

Pats would be best fit where he can game manage and mentor whoever the hell they have on their team.
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2020, 01:32:46 pm »

This is probably why the Patriots didn't draft a QB.

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2020, 01:47:20 pm »

^^^ The Patsies didn't draft a young QB because they sincerely want their current young QB, Stidham, to step into that role.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2020, 08:09:43 am »

Signed with the Cowboys, 1 year $3 Million. A true backup job. He probably didn't like his current options and just landed in a solid part as a backup, if Dak gets hurt then he can succeed with that offense.
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2020, 12:52:17 pm »

Signed with the Cowboys, 1 year $3 Million. A true backup job. He probably didn't like his current options and just landed in a solid part as a backup, if Dak gets hurt then he can succeed with that offense.
He'll take over for the Cowboys next year, you heard it here first. I don't think the Cowboys want to pay Dak and he's not going to be franchised tagged every year. I think he walks next year and Cowboys move on with Dalton and draft another young QB in next year's draft. The Cowboys like Dak, but they don't LOVE Dak and I think the feeling is mutual.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 12:55:40 pm by Pappy13 » Logged

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2020, 01:44:33 pm »

He'll take over for the Cowboys next year, you heard it here first. I don't think the Cowboys want to pay Dak and he's not going to be franchised tagged every year. I think he walks next year and Cowboys move on with Dalton and draft another young QB in next year's draft. The Cowboys like Dak, but they don't LOVE Dak and I think the feeling is mutual.

They want to keep Dak and are willing to pay him a lot, but rumors of $40 Million a year are a joke. He is not on the level of Rodgers or Mahomes and he certainly doesn't have the stats to back that up either. He's a very good QB but not every QB up for a new contract deserves the highest contract ever at that moment.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray