Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:27:57 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Schedule Comes Out Tonight
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Schedule Comes Out Tonight  (Read 3584 times)
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« on: May 07, 2020, 11:41:49 am »

As for the Miami Dolphins, the schedule for 2020 will feature their six AFC East division games, the four NFC West games, four games against the AFC West teams, and two games against the teams that finished last in their divisions in the AFC South and AFC North (matching Miami’s last place finish in the AFC East last season). That works out to home games against the Buffalo Bills, New England Patriots, New York Jets, Kansas City Chiefs, Los Angeles Chargers, Los Angeles Rams, Seattle Seahawks, and Cincinnati Bengals. Miami will visit the Bills, Patriots, Jets, Denver Broncos, Las Vegas Raiders, Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, and Jacksonville Jaguars.

Playing both participants in the Super Bowl sucks but it is what it is. You can never really judge "winnable" games based off of last year's teams but it's fun to guess. I always said the bigger factor is where and when you play people. Much easier to play against the Niners coming off a bye week than having 4 straight games of Chiefs/Niners/Bills/Patriots towards the end of the year when your bye week was in Week 4.
hordman
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2020, 01:59:22 pm »

The boy just came downstairs and told me that MIA will be the 2nd game of the 1st MNF game, and will be at SF

I'd rather be lucky than good.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2020, 02:06:54 pm »

The boy just came downstairs and told me that MIA will be the 2nd game of the 1st MNF game, and will be at SF

I heard a rumor on a 49ers board this morning that SF hosted Miami in week one...didn't hear about it being MNF.  Very nice!

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
hordman
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2020, 02:37:03 pm »

I heard a rumor on a 49ers board this morning that SF hosted Miami in week one...didn't hear about it being MNF.  Very nice!

I hope so as well, would be sweet Prime Time Week1.  Only thing that sucks, is that I get up daily at 5am for work, this would be a long Tuesday for me LOL

CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2020, 02:39:12 pm »

I've also seen a couple of reports on twitter about Dolphins @ Patriots for week one (I would love this). We shall soon see. If anyone is interested the Dolphins are releasing early on Facebook with Joe Rose tonight at 7:25.

Miami Dolphins Retweeted
The Joe Rose Show
@JoeRoseShow
·
3h
Tune in tonight for the Miami Dolphins 2020 Schedule Release: Early Access Show presented by Pepsi Zero! Join
@JohnCongemi and I along with some special guests at 7:25 PM as we go live in the Official
@MiamiDolphins Facebook group. See you there!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 02:59:35 pm by CF DolFan » Logged

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
hordman
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2020, 02:43:42 pm »

I've also seen a couple of reports on twitter about Dolphins @ Patriots for week one (I would love this). We shall soon see. If anyone is interested the Dolphins are releasing early on Facebook with Joe Rose tonight at 7:30.

+1 thanks for the heads up

CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2020, 03:13:00 pm »

Armando just posted this

The schedule as we know it so far:

Week 1. Sept. 13 @ New England.

Week 2.

Week 3. Oct. 1 @ Jacksonville (Thursday night).

Week 4

Week 5.

Week 6.

Week 7.

Week 8.

Week 9.

Week 10.

Week 11.

Week 12.

Week 13.

Week 14.

Week 15.

Week. 16.

Week 17. Jan. 3 @ Buffalo.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2020, 04:26:22 pm »

Sucks that I probably won't be able to go to the MIA @ SF game this year.   It's only once every 8 years that my dad, my uncle, and I have this chance.

Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2020, 05:13:34 pm »

Screenshot this: winner of the last game of the season wins the AFCE
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2020, 05:38:48 pm »

Screenshot this: winner of the last game of the season wins the AFCE

Winner of the last game wins the superbowl!!!!

That is the way it works every year.

Not getting too excited about the schedule release because I doubt what gets released tonight actually gets played to to C19.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 05:41:14 pm by MyGodWearsAHoodie » Logged

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2020, 06:05:40 pm »

Winner of the last game wins the superbowl!!!!

That is the way it works every year.

Not getting too excited about the schedule release because I doubt what gets released tonight actually gets played to to C19.
I didn't think i had to explain the last game meaning week 17, Dolphins vs Bills. 
hordman
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2020, 07:38:02 pm »

Anyone want to give their too early W/L record.

I said 6-10 about a month ago, still some heartache losses, but no blowouts and we play better as a WHOLE.

After seeing that schedule, I might reconsider going 8-8, which would be nice.

Go Phins!!!!!!!!!

Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2020, 07:57:07 pm »

16-0 or 9-7
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2020, 10:42:28 pm »

Week 1 (Sunday, Sep. 13) - @ New England Patriots

Week 2 (Sunday, Sep. 20) - vs. Buffalo Bills

Week 3 (Thursday, Sep. 24) - @ Jacksonville Jaguars (TNF)

Week 4 (Sunday, Oct. 4) - vs. Seattle Seahawks

Week 5 (Sunday, Oct. 11) - @ San Francisco 49ers

Week 6 (Sunday, Oct. 18) - @ Denver Broncos

Week 7 (Sunday, Oct. 25) - vs. Los Angeles Chargers

Week 8 (Sunday, Nov. 1) - vs. Los Angeles Rams

Week 9 (Sunday, Nov. Cool - @ Arizona Cardinals

Week 10 (Sunday, Nov. 15) - vs. New York Jets

Week 11 (Sunday, Nov. 22) - BYE

Week 12 (Sunday, Nov. 29) - @ New York Jets

Week 13 (Sunday, Dec. 6) - vs. Cincinnati Bengals

Week 14 (Sunday, Dec. 13) - vs. Kansas City Chiefs

Week 15 (Sunday, Dec. 20) - vs. New Englad Patriots

Week 16 (Sunday, Dec. 27) - @ Las Vegas Raiders

Week 17 (Sunday, Jan. 3) - @ Buffalo Bills

Tough start, even the probably easy Jaguars game will be made harder because it's TNF. Short weeks almost always favor the home team.  However, from Weeks 6-13 we can really see how we improved and perhaps solidify ourselves as a playoff contender this season. Last 4 games will be tough.
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2020, 12:24:05 am »

As an Upstate NY resident it sucks that once again the @Buffalo game is at the very end of the season.  Seems like its been that way for the last four or five years that it has fallen around that Christmas/New Years window, when I really don't want to take a three hour drive out to Buffalo for a game in the cold/snow, when it doesn't mean anything, and the funds are low from the holidays.  The last Miami game I went to at Rich Stadium (I still call it Rich Stadium) was a Thursday night game probably 7 years ago.
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray