Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:05:19 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  What are you playing? - 5/12/2020
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: What are you playing? - 5/12/2020  (Read 3291 times)
Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2020, 11:09:32 am »

at this point i wish cross-platform multiplayer was a thing.  I need capable crew members to heist with...
you're not on pc ? and who's to say i'd be capable .. i'm a n00b
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2020, 02:11:26 pm »

you're not on pc ? and who's to say i'd be capable .. i'm a n00b

considering some of the morons i've tried with, anyone could be capable
Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2020, 09:24:16 am »

considering some of the morons i've tried with, anyone could be capable

so i played some of the storymode .. 2 observations .. shooting things is easy with a mouse / keyboard .. driving is hard
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2020, 09:26:06 am »

so i played some of the storymode .. 2 observations .. shooting things is easy with a mouse / keyboard .. driving is hard
I'd highly recommend a USB gaming controller man.  I couldn't imagine trying to do the precision movements from this game with a keyboard and mouse.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2020, 09:45:11 am »

I'd highly recommend a USB gaming controller man.  I couldn't imagine trying to do the precision movements from this game with a keyboard and mouse.
You can plug and play Xbox or PS4 controllers via USB into a PC and use them.  I used my PS4 controller to play GTA just the other night.  However, if you want to do bluetooth with the PS4 controller, I think you have to download some additional software and jump through some hoops though.  Xbox controller I think connects right away because both are Microsoft.
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2020, 09:59:06 am »

So I'm playing Blackflag. Anybody familiar with it? I've been trying to get into Newbone. I can't. it's too heavily guarded. Any tips or tricks?
on the phone I'm playing this really cool retro football game called Retro Bowl. It's like the old Tecmo Bowl Nintendo game.  Also on the phone Tap Sports Baseball and 1945. Also just downloaded a Rugby Nations 19 that I haven't tried yet. Looks promising though.

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2020, 10:09:24 am »

You can plug and play Xbox or PS4 controllers via USB into a PC and use them.  I used my PS4 controller to play GTA just the other night.  However, if you want to do bluetooth with the PS4 controller, I think you have to download some additional software and jump through some hoops though.  Xbox controller I think connects right away because both are Microsoft.
I had no idea.  this is amazing.  Thanks for the info.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray