Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:38:59 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Other Sports Talk (Moderator: MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Tua's little brother may transfer to Miami
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Tua's little brother may transfer to Miami  (Read 2888 times)
BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« on: May 12, 2020, 09:44:56 pm »

Talia Tagovaiola is currently in the transfer portal.  Word is, the entire family has moved to Miami to support Tua.  If there are any Hurricanes fans here, sound off.

CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2020, 09:13:31 am »

I've heard Miami but I've actually heard more rumors about FIU & FAU.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2020, 09:19:33 am »

I've heard Miami but I've actually heard more rumors about FIU & FAU.

If he ends up transferring to FAU, I will definitely go check him out.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2020, 10:45:51 am »

As a long suffering Canes fan who is old enough to have enjoyed the "glory years" I just hope they end the QB drought and get a good QB regardless of who it is.  When you think of how many great QBs came through the U, it is weird how they have gone forever since they had a decent QB.   
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2020, 12:01:14 pm »

FAU is a good place to go for these kinds of players.  ....well, at least it was when Kiffen was here.  Remains to be seen from here on out.  They got good exposure, were able to play a lot, and got drafted.  Won a good amount of games, got a bowl here and there.

I drink your milkshake!
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2020, 01:31:45 pm »

FAU is a good place to go for these kinds of players.  ....well, at least it was when Kiffen was here.  Remains to be seen from here on out.  They got good exposure, were able to play a lot, and got drafted.  Won a good amount of games, got a bowl here and there.

That's true.  I was also happy to see that the FIU QB, James Morgan was drafted in the 4th round.  Even though it was by the Jets. 
BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2020, 02:26:10 pm »

That's true.  I was also happy to see that the FIU QB, James Morgan was drafted in the 4th round.  Even though it was by the Jets. 

What boosted his draft stock was his performance at the Shrine Game followed by a very strong showing at the Combine.  Not to mention how he performed against Miami in that stunning upset.  He has all the tools.  Height, arm strength, accuracy, and can make every throw.   If he had played for a power five school, he would've gone in the second round at least.   

The Jets may have gotten a steal there.   

Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2020, 03:38:32 pm »

What boosted his draft stock was his performance at the Shrine Game followed by a very strong showing at the Combine.  Not to mention how he performed against Miami in that stunning upset.  He has all the tools.  Height, arm strength, accuracy, and can make every throw.   If he had played for a power five school, he would've gone in the second round at least.   

The Jets may have gotten a steal there.   

I don't want to stray too far off topic, but I agree with you.  I think at the very least he can put together a nice career as a backup and with the higher level of coaching that he will get at the NFL level as opposed to FIU, who knows, maybe he even has starter potential if not with the Jets, at least somewhere.  He definitely has the tools and has shown consistent improvement which is what NFL scouts look for. 
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2020, 09:35:50 am »

Didn't see any updates on this, but Taulia decided a few days ago that he was transferring to the U of Maryland instead...

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2020, 09:26:25 pm »

Didn't see any updates on this, but Taulia decided a few days ago that he was transferring to the U of Maryland instead...

He sure did.  Makes sense as his old OC at Bama, Mike Locksley, is now the head coach there.   The Miami fans I know are now backtracking and saying they never wanted him anyway.

Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2020, 11:17:41 am »

He sure did.  Makes sense as his old OC at Bama, Mike Locksley, is now the head coach there.   The Miami fans I know are now backtracking and saying they never wanted him anyway.

I'm a Hurricanes fan and I'm not saying that.  Smiley  Hell, The U has had a lack at quality at QB for so long, that I'd welcome Satan's little brother, much less Tua's little brother. 
BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2020, 09:42:09 pm »

I'm a Hurricanes fan and I'm not saying that.  Smiley  Hell, The U has had a lack at quality at QB for so long, that I'd welcome Satan's little brother, much less Tua's little brother. 

That could very well change this year as Houston's standout QB, D'Eriq King, has grad transferred to Miami, and they hired an OC who gameplans to his strengths. 

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray