Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:57:38 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Tom Brady vs Bill Bellichick
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Poll
Question: Which option best fits how you feel about Tom Brady vs Bill Bellichick?
Tom Brady to succeed on his own   -1 (9.1%)
Bellichick to succeed without TB   -2 (18.2%)
Both to fail miserably without each other   -4 (36.4%)
Both to succeed without the other   -1 (9.1%)
Couldn't care less   -3 (27.3%)
Total Voters: 11

Author Topic: Tom Brady vs Bill Bellichick  (Read 7698 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2020, 08:12:57 pm »

Now they are both 1-1

Bill Belichick cost the Patriots an almost certain victory with his clock management.  There was no reason not call timeout after the catch with 29 seconds left.

He has made many insanely dumb decisions during his career.  Usually he doesn't have to pay for them because his opponents trump that by doing something even stupider.

Some people compared it to the end of Super Bowl XLIX, when he did not call a timeout, but that was smart of him because of the situation.

It was first and goal.  The Seahawks ran the ball.  The Patriots had two timeouts left.  Even if they had called one, the Seahawks could have run most of the clock down on second and third down.  He knew it would come down to a goal line stand.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2020, 11:30:14 am »

Sure looks like Brady is winning this competition. Brady has gone from making a team of nobodies successful to being on an all-star team.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2020, 12:18:10 pm »

QB is the most important position and the Patriots don't have one, its as simple as that. I feel that the Pats would be at least 4-2 if they had Fitzpatrick as their QB.
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2020, 12:24:20 pm »

I feel that the Pats would be at least 4-2 if they had Fitzpatrick as their QB.

If they are willing to give up next year's First Round Pick, they can have him.   Grin
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2020, 12:54:55 pm »

If they are willing to give up next year's First Round Pick, they can have him.   Grin

Don’t see that happening.  Realistically he is worth a 3rd or 4th round pick. 

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2020, 01:04:47 pm »

Don’t see that happening.  Realistically he is worth a 3rd or 4th round pick. 

I agree, the  Grin in my post was my way of saying that I wasn't being serious.  The only team I could see making a legit offer for Fitz would be the Cowboys if Dalton is going to miss multiple weeks with his concussion.  The NFC East is weak enough that the Cowboys still have a decent shot at winning the division so they might be willing to overpay for Fitz in order to try to win their weak division.  And the two teams have a long history of trades between the two of them.   
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2020, 01:49:10 pm »

God, the NFC East. They could honestly have a 5-11 division champion.
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2020, 06:31:59 pm »

God, the NFC East. They could honestly have a 5-11 division champion.

I was wondering the other day what the lowest win total could be.  It will definitely be a losing record to win their division, I can't see any of those teams winning 8 games.

MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2020, 12:38:52 am »

I was wondering the other day what the lowest win total could be.  It will definitely be a losing record to win their division, I can't see any of those teams winning 8 games.

In theory the lowest is 3-13 or 0–10-6 ( or equivalent).  All 4 teams lose all non-division games and split the division.  Someone has to win the division. 

As it stands right now the worst possible would be 4-11-1.  (or equivalent)

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2020, 02:25:05 am »

Right now, it seems to me that PHI is (like ATL) a team with 10-win talent that is just playing extremely poorly.  DAL was done the moment Dak went down; NYG and WSH are just terrible.

Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray