Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:31:11 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Boohoo you poor victim.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Boohoo you poor victim.  (Read 4100 times)
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2020, 04:58:47 pm »

It has nothing to do with their hair length.  It is about entitled white women who think the world should bend over backwards for them.  (Hence, the "Let me speak to your manager" part of the meme.)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 05:00:21 pm by Spider-Dan » Logged

MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2020, 05:08:28 pm »

It has nothing to do with their hair length.  It is about entitled white women who think the world should bend over backwards for them.  (Hence, the "Let me speak to your manager" part of the meme.)

It started as the “let me speak to your manager haircut,” before she got the name Karen and morph into calling the police for no reason. But it is an example of bias and racism.  Certainly not the worst instance  in US history, but it is a racist meme. 

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2020, 05:32:53 pm »

It is a meme that casts all middle aged white women with a short hair cut as being racist.  I would say it is one of the few times that whites are the victims of being classed into a group and blatant bias.
You're wrong, not racist.  Just a huge bitch.  The racism thing is only recent and created by liberal media.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2020, 01:40:44 pm »

"Karen is used as an identifier for any white woman who acts inappropriately, rudely, or in an entitled fashion." While no slang name exists many black women, as well as other races, make it their life goals to eat for free as well as getting other benefits whenever possible. They make up ridiculous complaints and say "let me speak to your manager" as much as any white entitled Karen.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2020, 04:15:38 pm »

You're wrong, not racist.  Just a huge bitch.

Then this woman isn't really a Karen...unless there is a subset of Karens labelled "Racist Karens"

The racism thing is only recent and created by liberal media.

Can't even argue with that, though the only reason the anti-racism slant was created by the liberal media is because the conservative media certainly (wasn't/isn't/never will) going to do anything to change the racial dynamic in this country...

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray