Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 03:09:32 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Trump's America in 2020.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Print
Author Topic: Trump's America in 2020.  (Read 9848 times)
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« on: May 30, 2020, 02:46:03 am »

I don't know if this is what I expected to happen after the 2016 election, but I also can't exactly say I'm surprised.

A president trying to blackmail a foreign leader into manufacturing dirt on his opponent.
An astoundingly incompetent response to a viral outbreak resulting in ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND AMERICAN DEATHS in less than THREE MONTHS.
A federal government confiscating shipments of medical supplies during a crisis so they can be turned around and resold to states forced to bid against each other.
And now we have full on riots nationwide, complete with the police arresting peaceful, compliant credentialed journalists in the morning and firing pepper spray-filled paintballs at journalists in the evening.

Trump promised to Make America Great Again in 2016.  In 2020, he promises to Keep America Great.  We are currently living in the "Great" America.

We've still got 5 months to go until the election.  It's going to get a lot worse than this.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 03:06:54 am by Spider-Dan » Logged

MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2020, 07:51:56 am »

And you left out what arguably is the greatest assault on our democracy... https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/28/politics/trump-twitter-social-media-executive-order/index.html

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2020, 11:34:27 am »

And the democrats have no hope winning an election with a senile old man.  4 more years wooooo.   Evil
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2020, 08:49:42 am »

And the democrats have no hope winning an election with a senile old man.  4 more years wooooo.   Evil

The GOP won the last election with a senile old man...and one with emotional issues as well.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2020, 08:54:40 am »

The GOP won the last election with a senile old man...and one with emotional issues as well.

I'm rubber and you're glue.  Ah yes, the liberal way.   Grin
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2020, 09:30:29 am »

I don't know if this is what I expected to happen after the 2016 election, but I also can't exactly say I'm surprised.

A president trying to blackmail a foreign leader into manufacturing dirt on his opponent.
An astoundingly incompetent response to a viral outbreak resulting in ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND AMERICAN DEATHS in less than THREE MONTHS.
A federal government confiscating shipments of medical supplies during a crisis so they can be turned around and resold to states forced to bid against each other.
And now we have full on riots nationwide, complete with the police arresting peaceful, compliant credentialed journalists in the morning and firing pepper spray-filled paintballs at journalists in the evening.

Trump promised to Make America Great Again in 2016.  In 2020, he promises to Keep America Great.  We are currently living in the "Great" America.

We've still got 5 months to go until the election.  It's going to get a lot worse than this.
You people have made me reassess the level of people's understanding and comprehension. I gave the general person way too much credit for being able to understand things until I came to this board. Your whole post is basically satire with the truth so far out it isn't even recognizable.

This latest thing is the biggest joke I've ever seen. We finally have a situation that pretty much the whole country can agree was despicable and now we have some rich guy provoking riots to where most people couldn't give a crap about who was killed or justice. It took me a long time to buy into it but there is no doubt you dummies are being controlled by Soros and his money. He controls the media, Antifa, and now you. You act like white people are evil and yet a rich white pulls your strings. You should be so proud.

https://youtu.be/25anPO4vQxE

The left has been causing protests and riots at different times since Trump was elected and it's only gotten worse. BTW  .. we had these same riots when Obama was here and he called them out as well.  
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 09:39:33 am by CF DolFan » Logged

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2020, 10:07:08 am »

I'm rubber and you're glue.  Ah yes, the liberal way.   Grin

With all those psych credits rattling around in your pocket and you still don't recognize Trump's default policy of transference?

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
MaineDolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

MaineDolFan
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2020, 11:22:51 am »

You people have made me reassess the level of people's understanding and comprehension. I gave the general person way too much credit for being able to understand things until I came to this board. Your whole post is basically satire with the truth so far out it isn't even recognizable.

This latest thing is the biggest joke I've ever seen. We finally have a situation that pretty much the whole country can agree was despicable and now we have some rich guy provoking riots to where most people couldn't give a crap about who was killed or justice. It took me a long time to buy into it but there is no doubt you dummies are being controlled by Soros and his money. He controls the media, Antifa, and now you. You act like white people are evil and yet a rich white pulls your strings. You should be so proud.

https://youtu.be/25anPO4vQxE

The left has been causing protests and riots at different times since Trump was elected and it's only gotten worse. BTW  .. we had these same riots when Obama was here and he called them out as well. 

I think the scary part about all this, CF, is you really believe this.

"God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
-Voltaire
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2020, 11:41:47 am »

CF, how are you going to blame Soros for the words coming directly from Trump?

You don't see me blaming the Koch brother for whatever Pelosi says.

Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2020, 11:44:37 am »

I think the scary part about all this, CF, is you really believe this.

Yeah seriously .. it's like there's a boogeyman somewhere named "Soros" that just makes these people lose all sanity and rationality.

It's easier to believe that someone's paying millions and millions of people to say that their dear leader is a jackass and a moron than it is to believe that they may be wrong. It's not surprising to me that the religiously indoctrinated are extra susceptible to this type of manipulation. They're already voluntarily in a state of delusion, what's another giant lie?
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2020, 11:54:28 am »

Trump can be an ass and he sometimes says stupid things to piss people off but he hasn't done anything. The proof is in what libs say about him to what the truth really is. There would be no need to lie about things like Charlotsville and "good people" comment if he really was bad. you could just play his whole audio and accept for what it was. As it is you take a clip and manipulate to mean he's supporting the KKK.

Another Antifa guy who was turned over to police from protesters.  There's a bunch of these all over tik tok and twitter.

https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/1267425664082165761?s=20

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2020, 12:03:43 pm »

Trump can be an ass and he sometimes says stupid things to piss people off but he hasn't done anything. The proof is in what libs say about him to what the truth really is. There would be no need to lie about things like Charlotsville and "good people" comment if he really was bad. you could just play his whole audio and accept for what it was. As it is you take a clip and manipulate to mean he's supporting the KKK.

Another Antifa guy who was turned over to police from protesters.  There's a bunch of these all over tik tok and twitter.

https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/1267425664082165761?s=20

Antifa is a domestic terrorist organization, glad the government finally acknowledged it.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2020, 12:05:23 pm »

Antifa is a domestic terrorist organization, glad the government finally acknowledged it.
This is true but media will spin it because Soros pays the bills.

Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2020, 12:08:51 pm »

This is true but media will spin it because Soros pays the bills.
The media is already spinning it.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/31/opinions/trump-antifa-domestic-terrorist-bergen/index.html
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2020, 12:13:54 pm »

Trump can be an ass and he sometimes says stupid things to piss people off but he hasn't done anything.

He is doing two things:

1) He is not attempting to unify.  Presidents are supposed to do that.  That's how to help quell rioting.  You can't condone it, and you have to fight it, but you also need to make the rioters feel heard.  He needs to publicly recognize that there is a community in crisis and come to their aid.

2) He is using dog-whistle language to drum up systemic racism, with tweets like "when the looting starts, the shooting starts".  Specifically calling out "thugs".  This is all coded-language.  ...and this comes on the heels of supporting the other armed protesters just weeks ago.  None of this is an accident.

I mean...this whole presidency is horrible.  ...worse that I could've ever imagined.  But if you think that he's in the right, after all of this....I just can't help you.

I drink your milkshake!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray