Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 12:09:00 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Trump's America in 2020.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Print
Author Topic: Trump's America in 2020.  (Read 9851 times)
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2020, 12:42:09 pm »

Antifa is a domestic terrorist organization, glad the government finally acknowledged it.

It is unconstitutional.  In large part due to a S. Ct case making it unconstitutional to designate the KKK as a terrorist organization.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2020, 01:12:58 pm »

It is unconstitutional.  In large part due to a S. Ct case making it unconstitutional to designate the KKK as a terrorist organization.
I'm glad you agree Antifa is as bad as the KKK.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2020, 01:35:06 pm »

I'm glad you agree Antifa is as bad as the KKK.

Not even close. 

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2020, 02:08:32 pm »

He is doing two things:

1) He is not attempting to unify.  Presidents are supposed to do that.  That's how to help quell rioting.  You can't condone it, and you have to fight it, but you also need to make the rioters feel heard.  He needs to publicly recognize that there is a community in crisis and come to their aid.

2) He is using dog-whistle language to drum up systemic racism, with tweets like "when the looting starts, the shooting starts".  Specifically calling out "thugs".  This is all coded-language.  ...and this comes on the heels of supporting the other armed protesters just weeks ago.  None of this is an accident.

I mean...this whole presidency is horrible.  ...worse that I could've ever imagined.  But if you think that he's in the right, after all of this....I just can't help you.
As far as #1 I can't say I disagree. The issue I see is that Trump isn't a politician and the people who voted for him weren't looking for smooth political talkers. That hs neve been his strength.

#2 is a little more tricky to agree with because what you hear as "coded-language" is what I would call blue collar language or as my history professor called it ... "conversational slang". He pretty much immediately clarified what he meant by it for anyone who didn't get it the first time. 

What's worse than you could have imagined? The last three years of Hillary and her peeps' hissy fit or the fact Trump has made this a prosperous country again where prison reform and other minority issues have been addressed?

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2020, 02:10:55 pm »

Not even close. 
I know, that was a rib.  You shouldn't use the KKK as a comparison for things though lol.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2020, 02:11:49 pm »

Funniest thing I've seen today ... "'he broke my window so I whooped his a**"

NBA star J.R. Smith kicks a protester on the ground after he 'smashed his car during George Floyd protests' in Los Angeles - and defends his attack by saying, 'he broke my window so I whooped his a**'

Video has emerged of NBA star J.R. Smith, 34, beating up and kicking a protester who allegedly broke the window of his truck

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8375007/NBAs-J-R-Smith-caught-video-beating-protester-broke-car-window.html

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2020, 02:13:35 pm »

Funniest thing I've seen today ... "'he broke my window so I whooped his a**"

NBA star J.R. Smith kicks a protester on the ground after he 'smashed his car during George Floyd protests' in Los Angeles - and defends his attack by saying, 'he broke my window so I whooped his a**'

Video has emerged of NBA star J.R. Smith, 34, beating up and kicking a protester who allegedly broke the window of his truck

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8375007/NBAs-J-R-Smith-caught-video-beating-protester-broke-car-window.html

UFC champion Jon Jones was videoed confiscating spray paint cans from people saying "this isn't the way".  I find him to be a despicable person, but at least he's doing the right thing in this instance.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2020, 02:14:33 pm »

I know, that was a rib.  You shouldn't use the KKK as a comparison for things though lol.
It's pretty much universal knowledge that the KKK and Nazis are the worst of the worst but everyone loves to throw those names around. I can think of a lot of people I really dislike but they are far from being as bad as either no matter how much I hate them.

CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2020, 02:15:39 pm »

UFC champion Jon Jones was videoed confiscating spray paint cans from people saying "this isn't the way".  I find him to be a despicable person, but at least he's doing the right thing in this instance.
I did see that too. There have actually been some good stories to come out.

CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2020, 03:42:26 pm »

Pallets of bricks have turned up on video in most cities. Liberal media is implying they were planted by police. Are you f'ing kidding me?? This is a coordinated effort on a large scale and it sure as hell isn't the police.

Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2020, 03:46:24 pm »

Pallets of bricks have turned up on video in most cities. Liberal media is implying they were planted by police. Are you f'ing kidding me?? This is a coordinated effort on a large scale and it sure as hell isn't the police.
I saw the video of the guy in Dallas finding a stack of bricks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Phot8P4Mg7c
Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2020, 04:13:47 pm »

I saw the video of the guy in Dallas finding a stack of bricks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Phot8P4Mg7c

that's for sure setup by the cops to make this worse to justify escalation .. just like the cops in chicago that raised all the bridges at 6 pm and then announced a 9pm curfew at 8:30 giving nobody a way out

i wonder what's more likely .. that george soros organized bricks on short notice to over a dozen cities  cause it's in his best interest to have some windows smashed .. or if the cops did to to escalate the protests into something they can respond to with violence without looking like they're provoking it. Thereby trying to shift public opinion in their favor at a time when they're as popular as a used car salesman.

Seriously did people stop being able to think logically? This is a setup .. pure and simple... Wouldn't surprise me if the cops had a few undercovers among the crowd be the first ones to throw some bricks too.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2020, 04:29:41 pm »

Pallets of bricks have turned up on video in most cities. Liberal media is implying they were planted by police.

There is a central HQ now for liberal media? Fuck...I didn't get an invitation.

Translation: If you had include a link to the "specific liberal website" that you cherry picked that ridiculous little tidbit from, there is actually a small chance that I'd actually believe it...or at least research it enough to laugh and say "CF bought that?"

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2020, 05:36:24 pm »

that's for sure setup by the cops to make this worse to justify escalation .. just like the cops in chicago that raised all the bridges at 6 pm and then announced a 9pm curfew at 8:30 giving nobody a way out

i wonder what's more likely .. that george soros organized bricks on short notice to over a dozen cities  cause it's in his best interest to have some windows smashed .. or if the cops did to to escalate the protests into something they can respond to with violence without looking like they're provoking it. Thereby trying to shift public opinion in their favor at a time when they're as popular as a used car salesman.

Seriously did people stop being able to think logically? This is a setup .. pure and simple... Wouldn't surprise me if the cops had a few undercovers among the crowd be the first ones to throw some bricks too.
Just like white supremacists started the riots huh?  Unbelievable.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2020, 05:48:23 pm »

There is a central HQ now for liberal media? Fuck...I didn't get an invitation.

Why would you? You freaking lap up CNN like it's pot. they don't even need to pay you. You are literally what you try to make me out to be. A walking talking point for your liberal media. CNN, MSNBC, NBC, Huffington Post and on and on are getting kick backs from Daddy Warbucks aka Soros. 

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray