Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 11:47:16 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Other Sports Talk (Moderator: MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  College conferences cancelling football
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: College conferences cancelling football  (Read 4450 times)
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2020, 08:59:13 am »

WARNING NSFW

General donut musings:

4) Fuck donuts (not literally, unless they're Boston Creme)...

It literally can be fun foreplay,  once when my gf wanted a snack, I stuck a donut on my dick like it was a ring toss game and she ate it.  (We were both drunk)

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2020, 09:01:35 am »

General donut musings:

1) While I can appreciate the position of the Healthy Veggie lobby, mandating donuts really doesn't sound that bad to me.
2) Krispy Kreme...definitely overrated, though their tastiness satisfaction quotient goes up significantly if there is coffee involved.
3) Any donut wrapped in or sprinkled with bacon is better than any donut NOT wrapped in or sprinkled with bacon.
4) Fuck donuts (not literally, unless they're Boston Creme)...give me a good ol' Apple Fritter.

1) The best place for donuts is any mom and pop donut shop.  Fuck Krispy Kreme and Dunkin.  Although I do like Dunkin coffee.
2) Boston Creme is one of my favs, but I like it cold.  For some reason, the creme tastes better chilled.
3) If donuts are sprinkled with anything, it must be bacon or M&M's
4) Apple fritters..... EWWWWWWWWWWWWW  Give me an iced cinnamon roll.

Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2020, 09:58:08 am »

General donut musings:

1) While I can appreciate the position of the Healthy Veggie lobby, mandating donuts really doesn't sound that bad to me.
2) Krispy Kreme...definitely overrated, though their tastiness satisfaction quotient goes up significantly if there is coffee involved.
3) Any donut wrapped in or sprinkled with bacon is better than any donut NOT wrapped in or sprinkled with bacon.
4) Fuck donuts (not literally, unless they're Boston Creme)...give me a good ol' Apple Fritter.

Jupiter donuts has an outstanding apple fritter ..

also sunstroke .. this may interest you:

Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2020, 10:27:29 am »

1) The best place for donuts is any mom and pop donut shop.  Fuck Krispy Kreme and Dunkin.  Although I do like Dunkin coffee.
2) Boston Creme is one of my favs, but I like it cold.  For some reason, the creme tastes better chilled.
3) If donuts are sprinkled with anything, it must be bacon or M&M's
4) Apple fritters..... EWWWWWWWWWWWWW  Give me an iced cinnamon roll.

1) Agree...mom and pop joints are always better than the chains. Best donuts I've ever chomped came from a little bakery back home called "Julie Ann's" GOD, those were some tasty donuts.
2) 100% agree, and if I do bring home any Boston Creme donuts, they go right into the fridge for chilling.
3) Bacon...hells yes. M&Ms? Well, not so much...
4) Cinnamon rolls are groovy enough, and not to contradict my position #1, but I freakin' LOVE Cinnabon.

Jupiter donuts has an outstanding apple fritter ..

also sunstroke .. this may interest you:

Yes, anything with bacon on it automatically flips my interest switch. :-)

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2020, 10:41:26 am »

1) Agree...mom and pop joints are always better than the chains. Best donuts I've ever chomped came from a little bakery back home called "Julie Ann's" GOD, those were some tasty donuts.
2) 100% agree, and if I do bring home any Boston Creme donuts, they go right into the fridge for chilling.
3) Bacon...hells yes. M&Ms? Well, not so much...
4) Cinnamon rolls are groovy enough, and not to contradict my position #1, but I freakin' LOVE Cinnabon.

Where exactly is home for you?  Here in Bradenton, there's a Donut King that is open 24 hours.  So if I'm craving chocolate frosted bacon donuts at 3 am, I can go get them.

Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2020, 10:47:43 am »

^^^ Boca Raton...way-way-West.

I like donuts, but they aren't so much a destination-type food for me as, say, a good poutine, a spectacular meatloaf or a mind-blowingly authentic huevos rancheros.

I drive for those... Wink

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2020, 02:36:18 pm »

On that topic, although I grew up in South Florida, I spent the first 7 years of my life in a tiny town called Newark, OH.  So little they had to steal the town name from NJ because they couldn't afford a name of their own.  Anyways, I get back there maybe once every 3 years to see the few family members still there.   There is a little Mom and Pop donut shop there called Jolly Pirate Donuts.  Seating consists of about 10 stools at the counter.  10 is also the same number of teeth cumulatively that the employees have.  But I'll be damned if they have not somehow perfected the donut.  If I believed in God, I would think that he worked back in the kitchen making those donuts. 
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray