Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:27:35 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Tua Passed His Physical, Flores Says Open Competition for QB Job
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Tua Passed His Physical, Flores Says Open Competition for QB Job  (Read 1039 times)
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« on: July 29, 2020, 12:43:12 pm »

Tua can practice without limitations. I know that Flores says there will be an open competition, but as a rookie behind a brand new O-Line with no preseason and a late camp, there is a 99% chance that Fitzpatrick is our Week 1 starter and that is fine. Let Tua learn with a clipboard and make sure he is 1000% healthy.

Going for a Wild Card in 2020, Division in 2021. No need to rush things.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2020, 07:48:30 am »

AFCE has the hardest schedule in the league this year.  Miami and the Bills play week 17.  Hot take:  The winner of the division will be determined in that game, and I'm predicting 9-7 wins the division.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2020, 09:48:11 am »

I'm not sold on Josh Allen and I hope I'm right because with that defense, they can go a legit 12-4 if he is good. Last year was a fluke, they only beat 1 team with a winning record and won 7 games by 8 points or less.

I can see us, Buffalo and maybe even the Jets battling it out and taking the division at 9-7. The Patriots players opting out due to COVID is really taking them out of the running. Just hope they don't tank on purpose for Lawrence. That would be a crime to have Brady for 20 years, suck one year and then Lawrence for another 20.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2020, 04:54:06 pm »

AFCE has the hardest schedule in the league this year.  Miami and the Bills play week 17.  Hot take:  The winner of the division will be determined in that game, and I'm predicting 9-7 wins the division.

FWIW, Bills just sent their rookies home because they are up to 5 positive tests. It's going to be a weird season.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray