Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 01:52:17 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Seahawks cut rookie CB for sneaking girl into his room
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Seahawks cut rookie CB for sneaking girl into his room  (Read 1270 times)
BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« on: August 14, 2020, 08:40:18 am »

Are you fucking kidding me?  He did what any other rookie would do.

https://sports.yahoo.com/cornerback-sneak-seattle-reportedly-cut-rookie-for-sneaking-in-female-guest-in-seahawks-gear-into-team-hotel-191625219.html

Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2020, 08:43:14 am »

Shoot...When I was in Basic Training, the soldiers of Alpha 5-3 turned sneaking women into the barracks into an art form.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2020, 03:02:38 pm »

I doubt he was cut solely for this.  He probably wasn't very good and also wasn't following rules.  You can only break the rules if you're good enough or else an example will be made of you.

I drink your milkshake!
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2020, 03:28:12 pm »

I doubt he was cut solely for this.  He probably wasn't very good and also wasn't following rules.  You can only break the rules if you're good enough or else an example will be made of you.

Exactly. If they used a 3rd rounder on him, he gets a small fine and punished internally. Undrafted and didn't play a game yet? Goodbye.

Though to be fair, if you are an undrafted rookie, your head has to be 100% on the team and his clearly wasn't.
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2020, 06:51:39 pm »

What a dumbass.  When you are an undrafted rookie, you better be studying the playbook every moment that you aren't practicing and essentially eating, sleeping, and breathing football when you are in camp.  A team has essentially nothing invested in you when you are undrafted. 
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2020, 08:55:44 am »

Though to be fair, if you are an undrafted rookie, your head has to be 100% on the team and his clearly wasn't.

This...exactly. The young man simply didn't take his opportunity serious enough. He might not get another.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2020, 03:28:04 pm »

This...exactly. The young man simply didn't take his opportunity serious enough. He might not get another.

He might be destined for the XFL

Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2020, 04:40:14 pm »

He might be destined for the XFL

Or the UPS.  Or the Publix or the Wendy's. 
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray