Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 09:49:51 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Dolphins release two of last year’s starting offensive linemen
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Dolphins release two of last year’s starting offensive linemen  (Read 575 times)
hordman
Uber Member

Email
« on: September 05, 2020, 11:08:31 am »

new this morning:

"The Dolphins began trimming their roster Friday night, releasing a number of players, and former University of Miami offensive lineman Danny Isidora and second-year guard Shaq Calhoun were the most recognizable names"

Just read on the Dolphins Depth chart, they had Isidora as the starting RG with Deiter as the backup.

I guess Deiter is the RG now.

I'd rather be lucky than good.
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2020, 01:12:12 pm »

Interesting.  I know that Dieter is technically listed as #1 at RG for right now but I would be shocked if that is where he is next Sunday.  I know they have been giving him a lot of snaps at Center to be the backup there and they weren't really thrilled with how he developed at Guard last year (part of the reason they drafted so many OL guys this year).  There is always a lot of roster juggling in the 48 hours after cut down to 53 day.  So like I said, I would be shocked if Dieter starts next week. 
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray