Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 11:49:47 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Game Balls - Bills
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Game Balls - Bills  (Read 759 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: September 20, 2020, 06:37:28 pm »

Fitzpatrick and Gesicki

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2020, 07:26:56 pm »

I say we go for a record.  Try to get a two point conversion in every game this season

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
hordman
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2020, 07:56:05 pm »

Gesicki

1st 100 yd receiving game and has scored a TD in 5 of the last 8 games.  I still have to laugh at these South Beach writers/talking heads that talk about him blocking. Fock that, I didn't draft him to block, I drafted him to fock to do what he did today.

I'd rather be lucky than good.
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2020, 08:05:24 am »

Gesicki. That one-hander was all kinds of sweet and he had a bunch more really tough catches.

HM to Parker. He played a really solid game and showed that Gesicki isn't the only one who can make contested catches.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2020, 08:49:20 am »

Gesicki for sure
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2020, 09:44:53 am »

I think it also has to be Gesicki.  I was pretty sour on him but I've come around a bit.

I drink your milkshake!
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2020, 10:53:29 am »

Gesicki

1st 100 yd receiving game and has scored a TD in 5 of the last 8 games.  I still have to laugh at these South Beach writers/talking heads that talk about him blocking. Fock that, I didn't draft him to block, I drafted him to fock to do what he did today.
I agree. I swear every time they say something good about the guy they have to throw in a "but".

Gesicki gets my game ball too.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2020, 03:47:42 pm »

Gesicki

Exactly, everyone knew coming out of college that blocking was not something that was in his skillset.  He was drafted to have wide receiver type skills at the Tight End position.   Took him a while to get his groove but he appears to be really coming along. 
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray