Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:48:15 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Shame of the Game - Seahawks
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Shame of the Game - Seahawks  (Read 2495 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: October 04, 2020, 06:38:14 pm »

The offense for the poor play in the red zone.

The defense for faltering late at the end of each half.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2020, 07:06:54 pm »

So, the whole team except for special teams?  Not really sure that is how a Shame of the Game should work.  But hey, its your thread, so whatever you say. 
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2020, 07:11:25 pm »

So, the whole team except for special teams?  Not really sure that is how a Shame of the Game should work.  But hey, its your thread, so whatever you say. 

Well, it can be hard to pick one player when the team played badly as a unit.     

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2020, 07:27:47 am »

Dude, I don't know how many times Dave has told you to pick someone specific and not to generally say 'the offense' or 'the defense'.  He said it just two weeks ago, specifically to you.  What's your deal?

Fitztragic gets mine.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2020, 01:53:51 pm »

Fitztragic

LOL!

I drink your milkshake!
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2020, 02:01:24 pm »

To quote the great CF, at some point I can't blame a turd for stinking, I have to blame the person that made me smell it.

So, I'll go with Stephen Ross for having another team and another coaching staff that is bringing back the same undead, 30-year-old strategies that result in prolonging the game and FGs and punting on 4th and short and sitting your rookie superstars.  Please hire a coaching staff that is young and with current strategies and technologies.  I want a head coach who eats avocado toast for breakfast, uses Tik Tok to practice his TD celebrations, does his game-planning at a stand-up desk, and has $50,000 of student loan debt.

I drink your milkshake!
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2020, 02:47:49 pm »

I want a head coach who eats avocado toast for breakfast, uses Tik Tok to practice his TD celebrations, does his game-planning at a stand-up desk, and has $50,000 of student loan debt.
LOL ... I'm guessing Chan Gailey isn't the guy you are referring to.

I'm not that down on this team although 5 FGs drove me crazy. I'll never understand when you have nothing to lose and still choose not to take a risk. It was like Tony Sparano (RIP) was still our coach. For that reason alone I'll go with naming Coach Flores for this weeks SOG. 

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2020, 04:42:17 pm »

Floratrick. Can't decide between the two of them. But if one of them was a little better against the Seahawks the Dolphins would have won.

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2020, 09:56:59 pm »

I'd pick Flores also.  There comes a point where you have to say F the FG's and go for it.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray