Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 08:30:48 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  R.I.P. Eddie Van Halen
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: R.I.P. Eddie Van Halen  (Read 908 times)
BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« on: October 06, 2020, 08:21:36 pm »

My prayers go out to his family and fans

Downunder Dolphan
Uber Member

Fins Fan since 2nd January 1982

Email
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2020, 10:16:52 pm »

Sad to lose another guitar hero from the evil plague of cancer, too soon although at 65 he lived one hell of a wild life...

Makes me wonder how the hell Keith Richards, Eric Clapton & Jimmy Page are all still kicking on!
David Fulcher

Email
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2020, 12:06:04 am »

Yes, R.I.P., Eddie.

One of the best to ever do it!

"I swear to Buddha--if someone challenges my Ping-Pong honor, their fortune cookie will see bad outcome!"

--guy from "My New Haircut", Asian edition
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2020, 08:09:10 am »

He stole Valleri Bertinelli from my 13 year old masturbatory fantasies.  Rat bastard.   Joking aside,  was never a big VH fan, but during my youth their music was everywhere.  RIP. 
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2020, 10:12:25 am »

He stole Valleri Bertinelli from my 13 year old masturbatory fantasies.  Rat bastard.   Joking aside,  was never a big VH fan, but during my youth their music was everywhere.  RIP. 
I thought they were the best couple. Hollywood meets rock! Besides ... she was so hot!! LOL.

Van Halen is one of the legends of rock and much of that are because of Eddie's riffs on guitar. RIP Eddie!

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2020, 10:16:31 am »

I still have a crush on Bertinelli...and watch her little cooking shows just because I like having her on my TV.  Kiss

RIP Eddie...The first time I heard you play "Eruption," I was 100% hooked.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2020, 10:22:08 am »

I still have a crush on Bertinelli...and watch her little cooking shows just because I like having her on my TV.  Kiss

RIP Eddie...The first time I heard you play "Eruption," I was 100% hooked.

Her tribute was kind of odd considering Eddie's wife was there when he died too but I guess that's showbizness.

40 years ago my life changed forever when I met you. You gave me the one true light in my life, our son, Wolfgang.
Through all your challenging treatments for lung cancer, you kept your gorgeous spirit and that impish grin.
I’m so grateful Wolfie and I were able to hold you in your last moments.
I will see you in our next life my love.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2020, 10:06:58 pm »

He was simply the best.  I only got to see them one time in concert, OU812 Tour, but they rocked.  Yeah it's crazy Keith Richards is still above ground.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray