Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:07:05 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Dolphins vs. Jets Predictions
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Dolphins vs. Jets Predictions  (Read 708 times)
masterfins
Uber Member

« on: October 15, 2020, 10:13:11 pm »

Two good things in the Dolphins favor this week: 1) The Jets released Le'veon Bell, they couldn't find anyone to take him even after agreeing to pay some of his guaranteed salary so they just got rid of him.  2) Gase was considering handing off the play calling to another coach, but after meetings none of the other coaches wanted the job, so luckily Gase will continue this week with his horrendous play calling.

Normally, I would predict a close match since it's a division game, and I normally expect most teams to score few points after a big point score the previous week, but...

Miami  42

J-E-T-S  12
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2020, 10:44:26 pm »

46-0 mia
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2020, 08:57:02 am »

Based on last week's game, I predict Miami will win by 270 points.

Phins: 273
Jets:      3

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2020, 08:57:18 am »

Miami  34
Jets    13

Got some people missing on defense that will allow the Jets a TD or two. I don't think we have a "Miami of old" game and lose.
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2020, 09:00:24 am »

Gase was considering handing off the play calling to another coach, but after meetings none of the other coaches wanted the job, so luckily Gase will continue this week with his horrendous play calling.

If that is true, it is freaking hilarious.  I can just picture assistant coaches sitting around a meeting table saying, "Don't look at me, I'm not gonna sit in the driver's seat of this train going off the side of a cliff."

I never have any idea what to expect from the Dolphins from one week to the next.  So I'm going to take a wild guess that they play down to the level of their opponent this week after the big upset of San Fran last week but still pull out a close win.

Fins 24
Jets 20
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2020, 01:09:47 pm »

No clue. Based on history its time for Fitzy to implode. If he doesn't they win 38-10.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray