Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:10:09 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Shame of the Game - Jets
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Shame of the Game - Jets  (Read 2148 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: October 18, 2020, 07:08:11 pm »

Fitztragic

Fitzmagic threw the three touchdowns

Fitztragic threw the two picks

Lighten up, people, and have a sense of humor

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2020, 09:54:06 pm »

Game wasn’t broadcast where I am so just going off of what I saw here and there on TV.
Howard? Maybe? He looked like on that pick that he could have gotten up and run the ball? I’m reaching I know.

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2020, 07:30:16 am »

Game wasn’t broadcast where I am so just going off of what I saw here and there on TV.
Howard? Maybe? He looked like on that pick that he could have gotten up and run the ball? I’m reaching I know.
Lol, I'd say you're reaching as he's leading the league in INTs.  I really can't think of anyone except Fitz, but even so he didn't have a bad game.
Downunder Dolphan
Uber Member

Fins Fan since 2nd January 1982

Email
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2020, 09:07:16 am »

No shame of the game award from me.

While Fitzpatrick was awful from the pick at the end of the first half to the end of the game, his play up to that point was a big reason the game was already decided.

Downunder Dolphan
Uber Member

Fins Fan since 2nd January 1982

Email
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2020, 09:35:46 am »

Seeing as I thought no current Dolphin deserved SOTG, can I give it to Gase? (is being the previous Dolphin head coach close enough this one time?)  Wink Tongue Cheesy

His play calling was putrid, and from the very first series you just knew the Jets had already given up on him. I am very glad we showed him the door when we did...

To be honest I'm surprised he hasn't been fired by the Jets yet, especially after Atlanta & Houston have already moved on their coaches.
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2020, 10:45:06 am »

Seeing as I thought no current Dolphin deserved SOTG, can I give it to Gase? (is being the previous Dolphin head coach close enough this one time?)  Wink Tongue Cheesy

His play calling was putrid, and from the very first series you just knew the Jets had already given up on him. I am very glad we showed him the door when we did...

To be honest I'm surprised he hasn't been fired by the Jets yet, especially after Atlanta & Houston have already moved on their coaches.

Why would Joe Douglas (or Woody Johnson) fire Gase now? The season is clearly not salvageable. Get the #1 pick and use that as bait to help secure the new head coach you want.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray