Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 12:11:40 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Shameless Plug
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Shameless Plug  (Read 662 times)
Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« on: October 20, 2020, 10:35:52 am »

So for the past 5 years my wife has been selling these Scentsy products. (flameless candles) and I don't promote it because I'm not a sales type guy.  Oddly enough with the pandemic, she's been doing pretty ok with it. People stuck at home all the time end up wanting it to smell nice. The stuff works well i think and they have a ton of smell choices.

Normally I wouldn't even mention it here, BUT (and this is a big BUT) her company just came out with NFL licensed products.

So the dolphins one is this one:

It's a limited quantity thing and you can pre-order them (and other NFL teams) here:
https://form.jotform.com/202864355885164
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2020, 10:56:18 am »

Those are pretty cool...I have to get a 49ers one.

Pretty much the funniest thing on Facebook these days is Fau's wife and son doing a regular show called:

"Kate and Max Smell Stuff!"

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray