Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 06:53:33 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Live Blog - Cardinals
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: Live Blog - Cardinals  (Read 2538 times)
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2020, 07:23:35 pm »

I know our running game is terrible, but I can't help but feel like we will regret just taking the Field Goal instead of going for it. Murray is great and odds are we won't be getting the ball back if they score a TD.
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2020, 07:26:18 pm »

I know our running game is terrible, but I can't help but feel like we will regret just taking the Field Goal instead of going for it. Murray is great and odds are we won't be getting the ball back if they score a TD.
Secondary fucking this game up. Maybe we should have gone for it on 4th and tried to run the clock down before the FG.

EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2020, 07:28:56 pm »

Secondary fucking this game up. Maybe we should have gone for it on 4th and tried to run the clock down before the FG.

That would've been my play. I mean, our kicker is very good but a 50 yarder is not exactly a gimme either. I would say the FG was a riskier choice.
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2020, 07:30:41 pm »

Holy shit, we may win this one LMFAO...

EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2020, 07:35:07 pm »

NO GOOD!!!!

Cards do the exact same thing we just did but they missed their long FG. I disagree with both coaching decisions but right now I'm just praying we hold on.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2020, 07:37:48 pm »

Bro.......we are a division contender right now. We just hit on almost all of our free agent moves and the draft so far. This was basically the best case scenario. I don't think we are Superbowl contenders right now, but we are beating good teams and our losses were very close to good teams.

Week 17 at Buffalo may decide the division.
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2020, 08:34:04 pm »

I'm hoping this game will quiet the calls to get rid of Preston Williams.  Cut the guy some slack.

Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2020, 07:48:55 am »

I'm hoping this game will quiet the calls to get rid of Preston Williams.  Cut the guy some slack.
Yup, I was one of those guys saying he wasn't very good after last week.  He looked really good yesterday.
Downunder Dolphan
Uber Member

Fins Fan since 2nd January 1982

Email
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2020, 07:54:26 am »

Just re-watching the game now that was broadcast here...

1st TD - Massive blow up by Ogbah to force the fumble, and an equally massive assist by Rowe coming from nowhere to do the block to get it to the end zone.

First signs are good - going into the game we dominated against pocket QBs the last three weeks after having problems with mobile ones the first few weeks. Maybe we have learned something.
Downunder Dolphan
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2020, 08:16:09 am »

Really love Tua in the drive for the 2nd Phins TD. Forgets the bad call about the overruled INT which was quite obviously out of bounds, hangs in the pocket to get a face mask penalty on a broken play, followed up with a quick couple of bullets. Then we pound it it in... I'm liking what I am seeing  Smiley
Downunder Dolphan
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2020, 08:33:01 am »

3rd Miami TD. Great catches by Williams and Tua looks sharp! Parker got smashed in the legs on a play getting a 1st down - despite his injury history the guy is not playing bruise-free football!

We look to rely on the small/shifty RB for runs on draw plays - again this is on the OL, great pass blocking, no holes for Howard apart from short yardage.

Still 21 points to the half, no complaints so far! Cheesy

Ps. Oh, no complaints apart from that blown coverage by Byron Jones. Live by the sword man-on-man, and die by it too...
« Last Edit: November 09, 2020, 08:36:28 am by Downunder Dolphan » Logged
Downunder Dolphan
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2020, 08:50:03 am »

Really impressed with the play calling in the first half.

Sanders FG at the end was icing on the cake - does this guy ever miss?  Grin
Downunder Dolphan
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2020, 08:58:24 am »

1st play the kickoff, 2nd half - I love the way our defense and special teams got out there and seriously HIT people...

Andrew Van Ginkel may be quickly becoming my favorite player  Tongue
Downunder Dolphan
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2020, 09:08:24 am »

Shitty PI decision on Howard, followed by a garbage decision against Jones for a TD against us. What a crock of shit!  Angry
Seriously, do the refs know the definition of contact and PI, or catching a ball in bounds?  Huh

I hope these clowns of a crew aren't officiating the Superbowl, that will be a truly international embarrassment!
Downunder Dolphan
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2020, 09:20:28 am »

Haha, from hero to zero... Van Ginkel missed that tackle on 4th and 1 which could of nailed Murray.  Tongue

That said, the PI an Howard was another bullshit call... he was looking back at the ball and going for the INT. Seriously, what else could he do?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray