Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 07:00:31 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Shame of the Game - Chargers
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Shame of the Game - Chargers  (Read 2505 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: November 15, 2020, 07:03:10 pm »

Flores, for the only mistake again. 

Should have gone for it on fourth and one.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2020, 10:24:16 pm »

Flores, for the only mistake again. 

Should have gone for it on fourth and one.
SMH, you're the worst.

Hard to give it to anyone.  Gesicki had a couple of plays he should have brought in so I guess him.
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2020, 11:12:16 pm »

SMH, you're the worst.

Hard to give it to anyone.  Gesicki had a couple of plays he should have brought in so I guess him.

Flores made the only clear mistake, so I chose him.

Sanders' miss was negated by the one he made the next possession

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2020, 07:02:55 am »

Yeah, the Flores decision was too conservative, but really, one tiny thing all game. If you watched the game, you could point to any number of players who made a single bad play. Tua had a bad throw that went right through the hands of a defender. Sure wasn't Tua's fault that wasn't a pick. Karras had the ankle-high snap that resulted in a lost fumble in the red zone - at least a 10-point swing right there. There were 3-4 players with pre-snap penalties, including a false start from Parker.

Small potatoes mostly and it's really hard to give the SotG this week. Probably Karras for the single worst play, but it's a marginal one.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2020, 07:52:12 am »

Yeah, the Flores decision was too conservative, but really, one tiny thing all game. If you watched the game, you could point to any number of players who made a single bad play. Tua had a bad throw that went right through the hands of a defender. Sure wasn't Tua's fault that wasn't a pick. Karras had the ankle-high snap that resulted in a lost fumble in the red zone - at least a 10-point swing right there. There were 3-4 players with pre-snap penalties, including a false start from Parker.

Small potatoes mostly and it's really hard to give the SotG this week. Probably Karras for the single worst play, but it's a marginal one.
I forgot about Karras, yeah I'm changing it to him.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2020, 05:59:12 pm »

Hate to do it but my vote goes to Gesicki. He dropped two balls and he is much better than that.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2020, 08:03:10 pm »

It is a nice change to have a hard time picking someone as SOTG because everyone played well as compared to the many years where it was hard for us to narrow it down to one SOTG because so many guys sucked. 
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2020, 10:27:33 am »

There is no shame in a 5-game win streak...none whatsoever.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2020, 10:32:54 am »

Yeah, hard to pick a sore spot, but if you were gonna lose this game, it was going to come from the fumble from the center in the redzone.

I drink your milkshake!
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2020, 10:35:27 am »

What sucks is statistically that fumble goes on Tua, when we all know it was the center's fault.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2020, 10:54:26 am »

^^^ That won't happen once Creed Humphrey is the OC anchor for Miami's line next season. Wink

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray