Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 07:19:30 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Dolphins vs. Broncos Game Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Dolphins vs. Broncos Game Thread  (Read 2128 times)
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2020, 07:10:46 pm »

So......does Tua start next week? He isn't deserving of it but how can you just yank your franchise QB in a season where 7 wins would've been considered a monumental success?

Right now, without question, Ryan gives us the best chance to win. Do we stick with him for the playoff push?
hordman
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2020, 07:16:19 pm »

Disappointing loss for sure, OL didn't play great, Tua didn't play good, some bad Defense at times, but got to give them credit they them a chance at the end.

Wake up call for the dolphins, been winning with great DEF and ST and today the other team took the game to them.

Need to have a nice bounce back game next week against the Jets, IN New York, which bothers me a little bit now.

I'd rather be lucky than good.
DenverFinFan
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2020, 07:26:39 pm »

Nah Tua goes in next week. The game was close man, when you get sacked 6 times this is what happens it’s a miracle it was that close. This is what Tua’s 4th game? Give up on him now get real. Fitz gave us the best chance to win and don’t risk a Joe Burrow Incident. Those hits were brutal today and Chubb targeted his hip. I love my city and the Broncos by extension so I can take this loss. I just hope it’s not a December demise, you know what I mean?
DenverFinFan
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2020, 07:28:12 pm »

I could bitch about officiating and all that but it’s hard to play in the mountains when you come from sea level. Tua will learn he watched a great mentor like Fitz make the best of what you got. No worrries guys
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2020, 07:28:43 pm »

Flores said Tua was pulled for performance and not injury. He didn’t say who would start next week but like Denver said ... Tua laid up a rookie performance. Interested to see how he bounces back.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
DenverFinFan
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2020, 07:29:00 pm »

But Miami better get the line straight as first priority or they will ruin him. I don’t want a Tanny repeat ( go Titans )
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2020, 07:30:53 pm »

Nah Tua goes in next week. The game was close man, when you get sacked 6 times this is what happens it’s a miracle it was that close. This is what Tua’s 4th game? Give up on him now get real. Fitz gave us the best chance to win and don’t risk a Joe Burrow Incident. Those hits were brutal today and Chubb targeted his hip. I love my city and the Broncos by extension so I can take this loss. I just hope it’s not a December demise, you know what I mean?

A lot of those sacks could've been avoided by throwing the ball away. He did not have good awareness in the pocket today. I just don't see the point of taking him out unless it's something that is now a job up for grabs. They took him out because he sucked and Fitz gave them a better chance and he showed it. So, why would that change next week? At 6-4 and the Jets up next, we can make the playoffs, so is that our top goal now or developing Tua? Does he need more time holding a clipboard to learn from his mistakes? Only Flores knows.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2020, 07:32:28 pm »

I don’t see Tuas holding the ball as lack of awareness as much as trying to do too much.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2020, 07:35:10 pm »

Correction ... Flores says Tua remains the starter. I hope he bounces back well!

DenverFinFan
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2020, 07:38:58 pm »

A lot of those sacks could've been avoided by throwing the ball away. He did not have good awareness in the pocket today. I just don't see the point of taking him out unless it's something that is now a job up for grabs. They took him out because he sucked and Fitz gave them a better chance and he showed it. So, why would that change next week? At 6-4 and the Jets up next, we can make the playoffs, so is that our top goal now or developing Tua? Does he need more time holding a clipboard to learn from his mistakes? Only Flores knows.

Yeah ok, it’s his fourth game. The line still has to be better. I’m telling you man Denver was hitting hard, but so did Miami we kept ourselves in it, especially on defense those guys going all out to earn a spot on the team, it’s a process. Fuck the playoffs this year I’ll take 8-8, because Tua can be a star, he had some laser throws.

But you gotta protect him. I watched the game man he had no time so often. He gotta do better on throwaways but don’t give up on him yet man
DenverFinFan
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2020, 07:41:44 pm »

The Broncos picked a hell of a day to play their best game of the year. 

Denver is usually in it despite their record. They always play well at home at it’s the last game with fans so they went hard. Altitude is tough I’m telling you all, as someone from elevation
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2020, 07:46:40 pm »

Fitz would have won that game if he had more time. He didn't have enough time to Fitz it, lol

Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2020, 09:38:36 pm »

Glad that Flores is putting Tua right back out there next week.  You bench a rookie after one bad game and you destroy his confidence and he will play afraid.  And nothing good ever comes out of playing afraid. 
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2020, 07:52:17 am »

Fitz would have won that game if he had more time. He didn't have enough time to Fitz it, lol
We may have lost by more with Fitz in the game, he doesn't take care of the ball
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2020, 06:02:21 pm »

Glad that Flores is putting Tua right back out there next week.  You bench a rookie after one bad game and you destroy his confidence and he will play afraid.  And nothing good ever comes out of playing afraid. 

Luckily for us, next week is against the Jets so it's a good time to bounce back. However, if he is 6-17 for 73 yards and 1 INT at the half, expect to see Fitz come into the game and perhaps even remain the starter for awhile. Assuming we beat the worst team in the league, we will be 7-4 and right in the playoff and division hunt. The team may lobby for Fitz just to make the playoffs.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray