Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 02:27:10 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Game Balls - Broncos
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Game Balls - Broncos  (Read 650 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: November 22, 2020, 07:27:02 pm »

Howard

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
DenverFinFan
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2020, 11:04:29 pm »

Jason Sanders and Matt Haack.

H.M for Fitz for giving us a shot and mentoring the kid. Elway sucked his first couple years and had to learn from older guys. Don’t trip about Tua guys, he’s our QB and he gonna take us far, just a bad day at 5280.
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2020, 06:35:30 am »

Howard

Howard had some good plays, but also got beat on crossers. Needham actually seems to be better on those.

My Game Ball goes to Byron Jones. He was Mr. Shutdown out there. Hard to get an interception when the quarterback won't even consider throwing at the guy you're covering. The only pass to his guy was a 1 yard completion right before the half on a "stay" route with Byron 10 yards off. (That was the tackle Trent Green was gushing about.)
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2020, 07:52:49 am »

Howard had some good plays, but also got beat on crossers. Needham actually seems to be better on those.

My Game Ball goes to Byron Jones. He was Mr. Shutdown out there. Hard to get an interception when the quarterback won't even consider throwing at the guy you're covering. The only pass to his guy was a 1 yard completion right before the half on a "stay" route with Byron 10 yards off. (That was the tackle Trent Green was gushing about.)
I was going to say Byron Jones too for the same reason.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray