Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 02:37:40 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Shame of the Game - Jets
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Shame of the Game - Jets  (Read 2341 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: November 29, 2020, 08:23:43 pm »

Laird

Edit:  That negative Nancy comment was supposed to be in another thread.  I'll change it after work
« Last Edit: November 30, 2020, 11:02:02 am by dolphins4life » Logged

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2020, 07:26:02 am »

d4l for his Negative Nancy comment in the Game Ball thread.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2020, 07:34:35 am »

d4l for his Negative Nancy comment in the Game Ball thread.
This.

I'll give mine to Brieda
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2020, 09:14:17 am »

This.

I'll give mine to Brieda

I'll give mine to Brieda too.  Only because I had him as my cheap running back in Draftkings this week and I thought he would be a workhorse.  Instead, he was a horse's ass.  lol
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2020, 10:33:17 am »

^ It's not like our running backs get any help from the offensive line. This goes for Fitz/Tua as well. From PFF:

"When looking at Fitzpatrick’s game as a whole, the first thing that jumps out is how quickly he got rid of the football. By initial count, his average time to throw was 1.73 seconds. For context, Ben Roethlisberger currently has the lowest average time to throw in the NFL by a wide margin this season at 2.18 seconds. A quarterback can mask a lot of deficiencies along the offensive line when getting rid of the ball that fast."

I still think the offensive line is the biggest weakness on the team.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2020, 10:41:47 am »

Our offensive line seems to have regressed from being bad to being horrible again.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2020, 12:05:30 pm »

I still think the offensive line is the biggest weakness on the team.

I agree.  But I have hope for the future with them.  Rookie offensive linemen almost never do well and the Dolphins line is chock full of rookies.  I think they have talent, they just need to learn and adapt to the speed of the NFL game.  I think Jackson, Hunt, and Kindley are all going to be really good in time. 
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2020, 12:23:06 pm »

I agree.  But I have hope for the future with them.  Rookie offensive linemen almost never do well and the Dolphins line is chock full of rookies.  I think they have talent, they just need to learn and adapt to the speed of the NFL game.  I think Jackson, Hunt, and Kindley are all going to be really good in time. 

Yeah, there is enough talent there and results so far to think the future is bright. They seem to have regressed recently but they have been good protecting the QB before that. We got those extra Texans picks so we will address it again.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray