Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:44:05 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Shame of the Game - Patriots
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Shame of the Game - Patriots  (Read 7074 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: December 20, 2020, 08:15:23 pm »

Tua

only mistake of the game

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2020, 08:58:58 pm »

Tua made "the only mistake of the game" in a game where the Patriots scored 12 points and had over 300 yards of offense?

ArtieChokePhin
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2020, 09:51:53 pm »

My Shame of the Game goes to dolphins4life for continously starting these threads when he doesn't even watch the game
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2020, 10:20:34 pm »

Can I change mine to the rest of the NFL?

Seriously, WE HAVE NOT GOTTEN ANYTHING TO GO OUR WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We deserve a break

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2020, 10:26:09 pm »

My Shame of the Game goes to dolphins4life for continously starting these threads when he doesn't even watch the game

So is it okay for other people not to follow the rules about this, but not me?    Roll Eyes

Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2020, 10:31:48 pm »

Tua

only mistake of the game
I'm surprised you didn't pick Sanders.  He's my pick.
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2020, 11:09:05 pm »

My Shame of the Game goes to the human immune system for laying an egg against COVID.

Sure, against meaningless regular season illnesses like the common cold, the human immune system racks up lots of gaudy recovery stats.  But when it comes down to big-time opponents like HIV or COVID, the immune system shrinks from the challenge and consistently comes up short, committing costly errors like attacking our own cells at key moments.

It's clear now that the human immune system can never be the centerpiece in a championship roster.  It is a #2 at best, and we need to work on acquiring better parts if we want to be the one left standing when the final clock hits triple zeroes.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2020, 11:12:12 pm by Spider-Dan » Logged

Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2020, 02:42:47 pm »

Again -- not sure whose fault it is, but consecutive weeks of blown trick plays because some dingleberry doesn't check in with the refs is pretty unforgivable.

I drink your milkshake!
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2020, 08:51:40 am »

Again -- not sure whose fault it is, but consecutive weeks of blown trick plays because some dingleberry doesn't check in with the refs is pretty unforgivable.

Grugier-Hill says he reported and many of his teammates backed up his story.  According to them, the refs fucked up.

Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2020, 01:30:43 pm »

Wow that's interesting. Guess the ref forgot? Are we sure it was him and not someone else who was supposed to report and didn't? Can't see them flagging a guy for not reporting literally seconds after he reported. Maybe the ref didn't hear him? I don't know what the rule is here does the player report and the ref confirms it or something?
« Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 01:32:21 pm by Pappy13 » Logged

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2020, 10:08:59 am »

It sure seems like we almost always get more inconvenient penalties against the Patriots than anyone else so it’s really no surprise to hear this.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2020, 11:35:42 am »

At the very least, I am sure Flores will take to the refs ahead of games now and get these things straightened out. With the playoffs on the line, can't have mistakes by refs cost us.
David Fulcher

Email
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2020, 04:32:05 am »

It sure seems like we almost always get more inconvenient penalties against the Patriots than anyone else so it’s really no surprise to hear this.

^ This.  Not sure if it actually bears out or just a mind illusion mixed with hatred towards the particular opponent, ha hah, but I've felt that way for awhile, too!!
Can't think of the last time in quite a bit we got even a borderline call go our way against those fools....I nearly lost my crap when they called back X-man's fantastic fumble recovery/return for a TD back, until I saw the replay right before commercial or whatever with big Christian's foot just on the out of bounds marker as the ball was bouncing right into his leg.....then I backed off the ledge.   Cheesy

"I swear to Buddha--if someone challenges my Ping-Pong honor, their fortune cookie will see bad outcome!"

--guy from "My New Haircut", Asian edition
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2020, 12:10:48 pm »

It's more of your delusional hatred of the Patriots.

The Patriots actually got most calls to go AGAINST them, during the Brady years.

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2020, 12:12:19 pm »

^ This.  Not sure if it actually bears out or just a mind illusion mixed with hatred towards the particular opponent, ha hah, but I've felt that way for awhile, too!!
Can't think of the last time in quite a bit we got even a borderline call go our way against those fools....I nearly lost my crap when they called back X-man's fantastic fumble recovery/return for a TD back, until I saw the replay right before commercial or whatever with big Christian's foot just on the out of bounds marker as the ball was bouncing right into his leg.....then I backed off the ledge.   Cheesy

How about the famous Michael Thomas interception game?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpqT2o9oIHU

Pretty obvious pass interference missed the play before.   

Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray