Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:30:39 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Live Blog - Bills
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Print
Author Topic: Live Blog - Bills  (Read 5065 times)
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2021, 01:47:15 pm »

Someone tell the defense that Allen is going to throw it between 4-6 yards because they haven't gotten the memo yet.
DenverFinFan
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2021, 01:49:39 pm »

Ugh it’s just an embarrassing offensive start. This could get ugly quick.

None of the other games are going are way and there is no way in Jacksonville wins. So  it’s pretty much a must win here.

And yeah if Tua plays like garbage and we lose and miss the playoffs it will leave me with a lot less confidence in the future than I would otherwise.

I’m not giving up on Tua after half a season in a weird year, but maybe it should have been Herbert.
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2021, 01:51:09 pm »

That should put an end to Miami's playoff hopes

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2021, 01:56:43 pm »

I am frustrated with the way our offense looks.

There is lot of pressure, there is not really a running game opening things up, and our play calling is dump-offs.

I drink your milkshake!
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2021, 01:58:13 pm »

I’m not giving up on Tua after half a season in a weird year, but maybe it should have been Herbert.
There's no maybe about it. Clearly Tua benefitted immensely from having all those receiving weapons in Alabama and Herbert did not. Now that the roles are reversed, you see the difference.

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

WWW Email
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2021, 01:58:37 pm »

I'm fine with going for it on 4th and 1 a lot more, but not inside our own 20 in the 1st quarter. Save that for the 50 and beyond.

By the statistics, you should go for on 4th and 1 from anywhere on the field.

I drink your milkshake!
DenverFinFan
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2021, 02:02:40 pm »

There's no maybe about it. Clearly Tua benefitted immensely from having all those receiving weapons in Alabama and Herbert did not. Now that the roles are reversed, you see the difference.

Yeah I know. It’s just our luck that we had a high pick in a year were you couldn’t properly scout the players.

So what do we do? Can we trade Tua and take someone at 3 ( if we have it , or do we still try and develop him?
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

WWW Email
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2021, 02:03:31 pm »

I'm playing a game where I take a sip of beer when we dump off.  I'm taking a shot when we do a RB draw.  I have died of alcohol poisoning halfway through the first quarter.

I drink your milkshake!
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

WWW Email
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2021, 02:08:58 pm »

Ugh...our line is so bad.

I drink your milkshake!
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2021, 02:13:55 pm »

I know that I said I would be happy with this season if we lost today and missed the playoffs, but I didn't count on us having our worst game of the year and basically embarrassing ourselves with our season on the line. This is utterly ridiculous that no one came to play. If Fitz didn't have Covid, I would 100% support Tua being benched right now.

I'm sure cooler heads will prevail once time has passed, but if we end up with the #3 pick, you will see a lot of discussion about drafting another QB coming. I wouldn't support that but it's hard to argue that he isn't the worst QB drafted in 2020 that actually saw the field and seemingly got worse as the season went on.

Our only hope now is Buffalo truly rests all their starters in the 2nd half and Flores rips into the whole team for their effort.
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2021, 02:17:37 pm »

I know that I said I would be happy with this season if we lost today and missed the playoffs, but I didn't count on us having our worst game of the year and basically embarrassing ourselves with our season on the line.
I tried to tell you. We are not in the same zip code as the Bills and should not be in the playoffs this year. Maybe next year.

Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

WWW Email
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2021, 02:20:22 pm »

Our O-line is giving no protection and our receivers can't catch balls that hit their hands.

We are seriously outclassed.

I drink your milkshake!
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2021, 02:22:07 pm »

I tried to tell you. We are not in the same zip code as the Bills and should not be in the playoffs this year. Maybe next year.

I agree that the Bills are much better but 10-6 is usually good enough for the playoffs. Next year should elevate us once we draft a top tier WR who can actually catch the ball.
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2021, 02:23:40 pm »

Our O-line is giving no protection and our receivers can't catch balls that hit their hands.
And Tua looks lost.

EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2021, 02:29:15 pm »

And Tua looks lost.

Rookie O-Line did solid this year but they need more time. With 2 first and second rounders, WR and O-Line will be addressed early.

Tua is lost though and it worries me a bit due to his lack of growth as the season went on. Everyone learns at their own speed and maybe this whole season should've been a red shirt. What's done is done, start fresh in 2021 and hope for the best.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray