Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 08:14:43 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Shame of the Game - Bills
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Shame of the Game - Bills  (Read 2164 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: January 03, 2021, 04:02:33 pm »

Tua

Flores

The Steelers

Myself for not working the full day today

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2021, 04:51:31 pm »

I picked Tua, but if I could give it to the entire WR core I would.  So many drops.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2021, 05:13:04 pm »

WR Corp looked as bad as they ever have. Parker looked like the brittle potato chip he can be. Lots of bad in this game. I also think they played it too safe against Josh Allen so it didn’t look like the coaching staff had this team ready to play today.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
ArtieChokePhin
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2021, 05:28:37 pm »

WR Corp looked as bad as they ever have. Parker looked like the brittle potato chip he can be. Lots of bad in this game. I also think they played it too safe against Josh Allen so it didn’t look like the coaching staff had this team ready to play today.

Based on this team not being ready, I'm giving mine to Flores. 

Same old song.  With the playoffs on the line, this team crumbles in December.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2021, 08:54:25 pm »

Tua and Flores.

Tua for sucking, Flores for somehow having the worst game of his tenure with the season on the line.
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2021, 04:23:07 am »

I actually thought Tua did a good job pushing the ball down field, giving his receivers a chance. Just so many mistakes. Parker slips, easy pick 6 - can't fault Tua for that. Bowden, Ford... Seriously, boatloads of drops. Sure, they weren't all the easiest catches, but you've gotta make 'em.

My SotG goes to the defense (DC). Easily the worst game this season and prevented any chance of a comeback.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2021, 10:13:45 am »

I can't really blame Tua.  The circumstances were weird.  We failed at pretty much every part of the game.

Tua threw for well over 300 yards.

We couldn't block, run, or catch.  It's weird to pick on the rookie QB for mistakes.

-----

Just because of the sheer failure at every aspect of play, I guess you gotta go Flores, but even then, the Bills are a better team than us, and they showed why.  I gotta pick Flores because he wasn't able to coach us up to our level of skill.  And our offensive play calling, while maybe necessary because there's no time...just awful.

I drink your milkshake!
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2021, 12:00:14 pm »

When everything is going wrong I blame the coach, Flores.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray