Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 07:42:26 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  If available, would you trade for Deshaun Watson?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] Print
Author Topic: If available, would you trade for Deshaun Watson?  (Read 43696 times)
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #345 on: April 16, 2021, 01:28:51 pm »

Texans general manager Nick Caserio refused to address Deshaun Watson's trade availability or legal matters.

The always-prickly Caserio rebuffed reporters' questions about Houston's franchise QB, who has reportedly said he won't play for the Texans and faces more than 20 accusations of sexual misconduct. "If you want to speculate, you should probably go buy Bitcoin, focus on that," Caserio said during Friday's press conference. Caserio wrote off the rocky start to his tenure as the team's general manager, pointing out there are people on earth with worse problems. He said he's trying to "put the best team together possible." The Texans, as of today, have arguably the worst roster in the NFL after a series of baffling free agency signings. Journeyman Tyrod Taylor, meanwhile, is on pace to start the season as Houston's QB. - Rotoworld

Hear me out.......we trade the Texans our #18 pick this year for their 1st, 2nd and 4th rounders next year. Practically guaranteed to be a Top 3 pick again even if Watson somehow manages to play. I just want to keep trading for Houston's draft picks.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray