Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 06:19:01 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  2020 Playoffs
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Print
Author Topic: 2020 Playoffs  (Read 8952 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2021, 08:05:04 pm »

Patrick Mahomes sustained a concussion and has been ruled out for the remainder of the game against Cleveland.  The current QB in for KC is none other than Chad Henne who is actually holding his own in his first ever playoff appearance.  Makes you wonder what he could've done had he been properly coached and given the right weapons here.

Oh you mean a quarterback is not the only reason a team wins or loses a game?   WOW!!!!!!!!!  I never knew that.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 07:19:10 pm by dolphins4life » Logged

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2021, 09:35:47 pm »

I take back what I said.  Something about Brady does make his teammates better and his opponents worse.  The Saints committed four turnovers today, leading to 21 Tampa Bay points.  The costliest one was obviously the fumble that stopped the drive that could have put the game away.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 07:09:08 pm by dolphins4life » Logged

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2021, 09:36:42 pm »

I still have not watched a snap, though.  The only way the Bucs will be stopped is by the refs.  That's the only way Brady has been stopped in the payoffs since 2012.  

- Last year the Patriots were robbed of the bye in the Chiefs game.  
- 2018 They won the Super Bowl
- 2017 They were robbed on the last pay of the Super Bowl, as they should have had another play from the Eagle's forty-six yard line.  
- 2016 They won the Super Bowl
- 2015 They were robbed against Denver in both the regular season and post season.  
- 2014 They won the Super Bowl
- 2013 They were robbed of home-field advantage by bad calls in the regular season, most notably in the Jets and Dolphins games.   
« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 07:12:46 pm by dolphins4life » Logged

Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2021, 11:58:36 pm »

dolphins4life, please clean up your posts.  They are riddled with countless typos and are nearly unreadable.

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2021, 12:10:18 am »

dolphins4life, please clean up your posts.  They are riddled with countless typos and are nearly unreadable.

That's because the three keys farthest to the right in the middle row of my keyboard are broken.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 07:13:35 pm by dolphins4life » Logged

ArtieChokePhin
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2021, 10:39:50 am »

Oh you mean a quarterbac is not the ony reason a team wins or oses a game?   WOW!!!!!!!!!  I never new that.

A lot of times, coaching matters.  And it's safe to say the Dolphins coaches ruined Chad Henne.  He showed so much promise but his play got progressively worse in Miami.  Dan Henning turned him into "Checkdown Chad".

dolphins4life, please clean up your posts.  They are riddled with countless typos and are nearly unreadable.

The same letters are missing from each of his words, so I think his keyboard is messed up.  If you're a mod, can you do him the favor and edit it to correct the typos for him?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 10:41:42 am by ArtieChokePhin » Logged
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2021, 01:09:23 pm »

I think it could have had more to do with less talent surrounding him in Miami.  It could also have to do with not having to play the Patriots twice every year.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 07:14:11 pm by dolphins4life » Logged

CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2021, 01:15:19 pm »

A lot of times, coaching matters.  And it's safe to say the Dolphins coaches ruined Chad Henne.  He showed so much promise but his play got progressively worse in Miami.  Dan Henning turned him into "Checkdown Chad".
I swear it seems all of our coaches teach this. Unfortunately we never have any checkdown guys who can do anything with the ball once they get it ... LOL.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2021, 01:41:35 pm »

dolphins4life, please clean up your posts.  They are riddled with countless typos and are nearly unreadable.

As if that would magically make his post comprehendible.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2021, 07:15:57 pm »

All my posts have been cleaned up. 

I am not following another snap of the playoffs, as I already know what is going to happen.  The Bucs will win the Super Bowl.

Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2021, 08:38:35 am »

That's because the three keys farthest to the right in the middle row of my keyboard are broken.

If you didn't have to support all the homeless people out there living the high life on your taxes, I'm sure you would've been able to buy a new keyboard by now...

(and back on track)

Tom Brady is exiting the playoffs after next week's game. Rodgers and the Pack are on a mission.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2021, 02:13:06 pm »

If you didn't have to support all the homeless people out there living the high life on your taxes, I'm sure you would've been able to buy a new keyboard by now...

(and back on track)

Tom Brady is exiting the playoffs after next week's game. Rodgers and the Pack are on a mission.

I'm sure it will be because there was a bad call by the refs against Brady.  Roll Eyes
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2021, 03:02:18 pm »

^^^ It will be because Rodgers is a better QB than Brady is right now...

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2021, 07:06:59 pm »

I'm sure it will be because there was a bad call by the refs against Brady.  Roll Eyes

What does this post mean?  Are you saying the refs are certain to NOT make a bad call against Tampa Bay on Sunday? 

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2021, 07:09:39 pm »

^^^ It will be because Rodgers is a better QB than Brady is right now...

Yes, you are right.  It's all about the quarterbacks.  All the other players in the game on Sunday mean nothing.  Marino never won a Super Bowl because every quarterback he lost to in the postseason was better than him.  Mark Brunell and Drew Bledsoe should have been first ballot hall of famers.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2021, 10:04:38 pm by dolphins4life » Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray