Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 07:07:16 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  What're you watching/reading/playing? 1/22/21
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: What're you watching/reading/playing? 1/22/21  (Read 796 times)
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« on: January 22, 2021, 10:36:37 am »

I drink your milkshake!
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2021, 11:22:37 am »

Playing: Everspace 2 Early Access It's almost time for a review.  Evil

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2021, 03:02:51 pm »

On a bizarre "where have you been" note... I just discovered "the Jay Leno show "Jay's Garage," and I am absolutely loving it. Interesting guests who all love cars, test drives of exotics... I've been catching up on that show lately. 

Also, I am back into fantasy basketball for the first time in 5 years, so I am watching much more hoops than normal, just to get myself up to speed with today's players.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2021, 03:24:01 pm »

if you like jay's garage.. check out the jerry seinfeld's comedians in cars getting coffee.
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2021, 08:39:06 pm »

My gf and I found community on netflix and we both love it.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2021, 11:51:24 am »

if you like jay's garage.. check out the jerry seinfeld's comedians in cars getting coffee.

I did check that out...watched a couple of episodes. Honestly didn't like it that much. It didn't totally suck, but it just seemed to be too much "let's try to be funny" and not enough "let's learn some cool stuff about some cool cars."

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
ArtieChokePhin
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2021, 03:09:16 pm »

Big Sky- New TV series involving missing girls, truck drivers, corrupt cops, and two determined female private detectives.  The setting takes place in Montana where the backdrop is stunning.  I liken this one to a Rocky Mountain version of Charlie's Angels.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray