Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:47:11 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Interesting Tua vs Josh Allen stats against Chiefs
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Interesting Tua vs Josh Allen stats against Chiefs  (Read 637 times)
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« on: January 25, 2021, 09:22:47 am »

Tua was 28/48 for 316 yards with 2 TDs and 1 INT in his 33-27 loss to the Chiefs. (One of the few times Tua had his receivers playing)

Josh Allen was 28/48 287 yards with 2 TDs and 1 INT in his 38-24 loss to the Chiefs.

Both QBs fell behind and had to play catch-up.

One is being talked about as a bust while the other one of the leagues elite. I realize there is more to it but seeing these stats just seems funny to me. I have no issue with giving Tua more time with some weapons.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2021, 09:24:33 am »

Tua was 28/48 for 316 yards with 2 TDs and 1 INT in his 33-27 loss to the Chiefs. (One of the few times Tua had his receivers playing)

Josh Allen was 28/48 287 yards with 2 TDs and 1 INT in his 38-24 loss to the Chiefs.

Both QBs fell behind and had to play catch-up.

One is being talked about as a bust while the other one of the leagues elite. I realize there is more to it but seeing these stats just seems funny to me. I have no issue with giving Tua more time with some weapons.

You're 2 for 2 now with posts i agree with completely.. is this the twilight zone ? Smiley
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2021, 09:25:54 am »

You're 2 for 2 now with posts i agree with completely.. is this the twilight zone ? Smiley
LOL ... I think all of us in this crazy world have some sort of common ground we can agree upon.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2021, 08:23:37 pm »

One was in the regular season.  The other was in the AFC title game.

If Tua had taken Miami to the AFC title game, people wouldn't be talking about him as a bust even if he threw ten interceptions in the game.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray