Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 05:51:51 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Super Bowl 55 Predictions
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print
Author Topic: Super Bowl 55 Predictions  (Read 5160 times)
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2021, 08:30:40 pm »

Seeing what happened with Andy Reid's son and the likelihood of him going to jail, I am inclined to go with the Bucs on this one. Andy's mind will NOT be on the game.
What? What he do?

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2021, 08:32:52 pm »

What? What he do?

involved in car crash.  Suspected of driving while impaired.   

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2021, 08:48:22 pm »

What? What he do?

Driving while impaired, seems to be alcohol and adderall. Unfortunately, he hit a parked car with 2 small kids in it. One of them is in critical condition and may die or have brain damage.
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2021, 09:46:19 pm »

Driving while impaired, seems to be alcohol and adderall. Unfortunately, he hit a parked car with 2 small kids in it. One of them is in critical condition and may die or have brain damage.

I wonder if he was prescribed the Adderall. 

I take it myself, and people have always tried to get me to drink, but I've said no.

I am not watching another video of football until the next season starts.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2021, 09:53:07 pm »

I wonder if he was prescribed the Adderall. 

I take it myself, and people have always tried to get me to drink, but I've said no.

I am not watching another video of football until the next season starts.

Even if he was, he has had DUIs in the past so I don't see how he avoids prison, even if the kids survive and are healthy.
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2021, 10:36:54 pm »

I was optimistic after the first quarter that this was going to be a well fought dog fight of a game. This is why I’m a pessimist. Just another let down of a Super Bowl. Party it up Buccaneer Brad where we you are. Lol.

Bibamus, moriendum est

stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2021, 10:55:00 pm »

Yes you are REQUIRED to give a score with your prediction.
Bucs - 31
Chiefs - 9

Bibamus, moriendum est

ArtieChokePhin
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2021, 12:11:19 am »

Now I really have to admit Tom Brady is the best ever.  The Michael Jordan of the NFL.

For the Reid family's sake as well as the family of that little kid, I hope the kid survives and makes a full recovery.
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2021, 12:17:20 am »

^^^^

Maybe you are right.  Maybe he does have intangibles that other quarterbacks lack.  Maybe he does make his defenses play out of this world.  Maybe he does force his opponents to make stupid turnovers at the worst possible times.  Who knows.  I guess Marino didn't have that "sixth sense"  What a choker he was.  How did he ever make the Hall of Fame?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2021, 12:21:07 am by dolphins4life » Logged

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2021, 12:17:55 am »

Jordan got every call in the book during his career, unlike Brady.

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2021, 12:19:46 am »

For record, I was right about my Super Bowl prediction and the result of this game.   

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2021, 12:42:14 am »

It likely wouldn't have made a difference, but what rational reason was there for the Chiefs stopping the clock?

- The Bucs had great field position
- Even if you stop them, you have little time and no timeouts to do something with the ball.
- You risk giving the Bucs time for a score.
- The Bucs were giving you the chance to go into halftime down one score and getting the ball to start the second half, and you didn't take it.

Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2021, 02:03:37 am »

I don't know that "[X] will win, unless they get robbed and lose" is really a prediction one can brag about.

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2021, 02:10:58 am »

I don't know that "[X] will win, unless they get robbed and lose" is really a prediction one can brag about.

What is, then?

Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2021, 02:47:56 am »

"[X] will win"

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray