Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:12:38 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Shame of the Game - @ LV
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Shame of the Game - @ LV  (Read 2175 times)
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« on: September 26, 2021, 07:50:47 pm »

Austin Jackson.
He is almost making the Laremy Tunsil trade look like a bad deal for MIA.

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2021, 07:52:50 pm »

Sanders.  That missed FG cost them the game.  Flores, who should have gone for it and gone for the win, or to run more time.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
DenverFinFan
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2021, 07:54:08 pm »

Flores

HM to Sanders and Jackson
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2021, 08:08:31 pm »

Offensive Coordinators. Both them sorry MFs

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2021, 08:13:16 pm »

Defense should get a mention for that horrible performance in overtime

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2021, 08:36:26 pm »

Whomever called that play that gave up 2 points. Brissett can get a yard just falling forward.

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2021, 09:50:33 pm »

I am giving to the ref in the endzone.  That was pass interference.  Cost Miami the game

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2021, 09:50:50 pm »

I hope Miami doesn't miss the payoffs by one game.

ArtieChokePhin
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2021, 10:09:16 pm »

Whomever called that play that gave up 2 points. Brissett can get a yard just falling forward.

I second this.   Dumbest fucking offensive play call I have ever seen.   This not only cost this team the game, but it gave the Raiders the momentum.   Miami was dominating the game up until that point
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2021, 10:15:49 pm »

Was that the actual play?  Or did Brissett throw it to him in sheer panic?

CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2021, 08:36:53 am »

They said on the radio today that the Raiders radio team even called that the dumbest play they have ever seen.

I would pick the O coordinators but they are just doing what they know to do. Ultimately Flores put them in this dumb position of working together and as we saw yesterday 4 eyes are not better than 2.  Flores gets my shame.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2021, 08:56:02 am »

Austin Jackson he's so bad
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2021, 09:04:46 am »

Was that the actual play?  Or did Brissett throw it to him in sheer panic?
Designed play. Give the Raiders DB credit for sniffing it out and making a good tackle, but you simply can't take a chance and throw the ball behind the line of scrimmage when you are at the 1/2 yard line. You have a big back and big QB, either sneak it or give it to your back to get a yard or 2 and give your offense some room to work. It was an empty backfield with Brissett in the gun. WTF? You are asking for trouble and you got it. Worst time in the world to get cute. Run it 3 times up the gut and punt if you have to.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 09:07:03 am by Pappy13 » Logged

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2021, 03:58:57 pm »

I didn't watch enough of this game to really comment, but I did see some of it, and that play call that resulted in a safety in one of the most WTF calls I've ever seen....what was the outcome they were expecting there?

I drink your milkshake!
Downunder Dolphan
Uber Member

Fins Fan since 2nd January 1982

Email
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2021, 07:39:50 am »

I did not watch the full game, just the highlights, so I am usually wary of making such calls without seeing a full game...

However, from those packages I have to mention Coleman (27) and Holland (8 ) in the secondary got burned badly and gave up some serious yardage/penalties at crucial times. Needham (40) had some less than impressive moments too.

All that said, Shame of the Game has to go to the dumbass who called the screen pass deep in our own end zone that gifted the Raiders a safety (and ultimately the game). Which ever of those two offensive coordinators came up with that idiotic idea should be fired immediately! Flores has go grow a pair and just do it now!
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 08:08:50 am by Downunder Dolphan » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray