Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 01:54:09 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Other Sports Talk (Moderator: MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Mets and Francisco Lindor Reach 10 Year/$341 Million Deal
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Mets and Francisco Lindor Reach 10 Year/$341 Million Deal  (Read 1348 times)
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« on: April 01, 2021, 09:48:58 am »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A

*wipes away tear* Wow, that was good. A career .346 OBP guy with an .834 OPS is getting $341 Million. He's a very nice player but this is the 3rd largest contract in MLB history dollar wise and it is unjustifiable. This takes him through his age 37 season where he will not be playing SS still.

The Mets are an endless source of entertainment.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2021, 10:46:24 am »

This deal makes me feel even better about the ridiculous money that my beloved Padres paid El Nino this offseason.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2021, 10:51:14 am »

This deal makes me feel even better about the ridiculous money that my beloved Padres paid El Nino this offseason.

It's $1 Million more and that doesn't seem like a coincidence. Tatis can reasonably be worth $40 Million a year, Lindor is nowhere close to that type of player and has proven that for years now.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray