Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 02:08:54 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Miami Dolphins Sign OL D.J. Fluker
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Miami Dolphins Sign OL D.J. Fluker  (Read 559 times)
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« on: April 20, 2021, 01:39:35 pm »

Dolphins continue to solidify their line. If Fluker and Jesse Davis are the back-ups then we will be in good shape.

MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. – The Miami Dolphins today announced that they have signed offensive lineman D.J. Fluker as an unrestricted free agent from Baltimore.

Fluker has played in 108 games with 96 starts in his NFL career. He's made appearances for San Diego (2013-16), the N.Y. Giants (2017), Seattle (2018-19) and Baltimore (2020). Fluker earned PFWA All-Rookie team honors in 2013 and was a first-round pick (11th overall) by the Chargers in the 2013 NFL draft. He played collegiately at Alabama, where he was a first-team All-American in 2012 and part of three national championship teams.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2021, 01:42:11 pm »

Aside from Will Fuller who kinda fell into our lap, our free agency period has been used to make our depth opne of the best in the league. This is why I would be surprised if we used any of our first 4-5 picks on players we don't think can start immediately. We took some projects in the 1st round last year, I don't think we will repeat that.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray