Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:31:30 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Jets vs. Jaguars
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Jets vs. Jaguars  (Read 818 times)
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« on: December 22, 2022, 11:10:27 am »

If the Jets lose tonight, we are all but in the playoffs as long as we don't lose 2 of 3. Even then, the Pats would need to win out.

Very rainy and windy tonight in NY and the Jaguars are shockingly hot. We said in the main forum that we want the 5 seed so we can play the AFC South winners, but be careful what you wish for.

Either way, obviously rooting for the Jaguars tonight. Get in the playoffs and then worry about seeding.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2022, 09:08:14 am »

Jets lost 19-3 because Zach Wilson is the worst QB in the NFL. He is mentally broken and won't start again this year. They have a ton of work to do with his brain and mechanics, but they can't just give up on him since it's his 2nd year. Things do not look good but he won't be cut or anything.

This does essentially mean the Jets are all but eliminated from the playoffs, they would need to win their next 2 while many teams need to lose out now. Not likely. Real question is, which QB are we facing next week? White? Flacco? The gimmick Canadian Leaguer from last night? Not knowing works against us.
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2022, 02:24:06 pm »

We have three games before we play the Jets.I think they'll have a pretty good idea by then.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2022, 02:32:03 pm »

We have three games before we play the Jets.I think they'll have a pretty good idea by then.

I thought they were next week, not the week after. Not as concerned then, truth is they should be officially eliminated by Week 18. Sometimes that can be dangerous as they will go for it on 4th and 9 in the 3rd Quarter because what does it matter at that point?
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2022, 04:34:13 pm »

I thought they were next week, not the week after. Not as concerned then, truth is they should be officially eliminated by Week 18. Sometimes that can be dangerous as they will go for it on 4th and 9 in the 3rd Quarter because what does it matter at that point?
We play Green Bay at home this week, Patriots away next week, and then close out with the Jets at home. Regardless of their situation the Jets would love for nothing more than to spoil the Dolphins as weould we. 

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2022, 09:45:44 pm »

2. Packers, Pats and Jets.

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2022, 09:47:00 pm »

We play Green Bay at home this week, Patriots away next week, and then close out with the Jets at home. Regardless of their situation the Jets would love for nothing more than to spoil the Dolphins as weould we. 
If Miami beats the Patriots, Jets can't prevent the Dolphins from making the playoffs.

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray