Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:55:18 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Other Sports Talk (Moderator: MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  2021 NBA Playoffs
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Print
Author Topic: 2021 NBA Playoffs  (Read 14345 times)
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2021, 03:02:58 pm »

^^^ Niiiiice

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
ArtieChokePhin
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2021, 04:27:49 pm »

^^^ Niiiiice

There has been a great disturbance in the NBA Force.  As if millions of Laker fans cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced. 
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2021, 05:11:03 pm »

I guess I get it. I suppose that when someday  the Heat or Suns, become THE most successful franchise in NBA history you'll have haters too.

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2021, 11:09:06 pm »

Since page 2, jealousy. Almost feels as good as another championship. Enjoy now guys, history teaches us one thing in the NBA. The Lakers will be back.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2021, 08:28:21 am »

Suns looked pretty good in game 1 against Denver last night...keeping fingers crossed.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2021, 09:33:41 am »

Since page 2, jealousy. Almost feels as good as another championship. Enjoy now guys, history teaches us one thing in the NBA. The Lakers will be back.

Aside from 1 or 2 people, I don't think anyone hates the Lakers, it's just Lebron. If they traded Lebron this summer and they won the title next year, I wouldn't care as long as they didn't beat the Knicks for it.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2021, 09:58:02 am »

Aside from 1 or 2 people, I don't think anyone hates the Lakers, it's just Lebron. If they traded Lebron this summer and they won the title next year, I wouldn't care as long as they didn't beat the Knicks for it.

As a Suns fan for my entire life, I actually DO hate the Lakers.  Evil

~ Micah Leggat
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #52 on: June 10, 2021, 08:46:38 am »

LET'S GO SUNS!!

~ Micah Leggat
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #53 on: June 10, 2021, 09:49:51 am »

Yeah, that piece of shit is a cancer. King James my ass, that pussy always crying about something.

Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #54 on: June 10, 2021, 10:38:58 am »

^^^ A piece of shit, a cancer and a pussy.  Yeah, but tell us how you really feel about the rich black celebrity who doesn't agree with your politics...and dares to speak publicly about it.

~ Micah Leggat
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #55 on: June 10, 2021, 12:47:49 pm »

^^^ A piece of shit, a cancer and a pussy.  Yeah, but tell us how you really feel about the rich black celebrity who doesn't agree with your politics...and dares to speak publicly about it.
And I'm daring to speak publicly about that pussy piece of shit. What's the difference? Nothing.

Also, WTF does black have to do with it? Are you implying that a black person can't be any of those things? Hell, you're a poor white nobody and you probably fit the same description. Just like a racist liberal, always bringing race into shit.

It's kind of hypocritical of you when you have said shit about Trump. A rich white celebrity/politician who doesn't agree with your politics. Just more liberal double standards, ignorance, and stupidity.
he recognizes what a psychotic chronic lying whackjob that Trump was, is and forever will be.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2021, 01:42:49 pm by pondwater » Logged

masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #56 on: June 11, 2021, 10:19:33 pm »

Speaking for just about all Celtics fans, we HATE the Lakers.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #57 on: June 12, 2021, 02:58:14 pm »

Well, that's a classic rivalry. Totally understand that, I just don't think many casual fans with no rooting interests hate the Lakers, just Lebron. The Lakers aren't on the level of the Cowboys in terms of universal hatred.
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #58 on: June 13, 2021, 07:16:02 pm »

Right back atcha green boy. Picture this. 2010. Lakers beat the Celtics for the title. Some suicidal lakers fan poses for a picture with the Red Auerbach statue at Quincy Market right in downtown Boston borrowing said suicidal Lakers fan’s hat. Grin

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
ArtieChokePhin
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #59 on: June 13, 2021, 10:38:42 pm »

Hey Stroke, your Suns pulled off the sweep.   Now they get to rest while watching the Clippers and Jazz battle it out.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray