Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:57:58 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Other Sports Talk (Moderator: MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  2021 NBA Playoffs
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Print
Author Topic: 2021 NBA Playoffs  (Read 14353 times)
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #60 on: June 14, 2021, 08:46:43 am »

The Suns are looking really good right now...keeping my fingers crossed the rest of the way.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #61 on: June 14, 2021, 08:56:28 am »

I'm totally cool with the Suns winning it all. Seems like a good team and realistically, as long as it isn't the Nets or Hawks I am fine with the rest of the field.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #62 on: June 17, 2021, 08:42:14 am »

I have never seen so many collapses in one playoff in my entire life. The Sixers and Bucks should be eliminated right now for that level of choking.
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #63 on: June 17, 2021, 02:07:47 pm »

I'd be fine with any Eastern team winning. I don't want a Western team to win.I will do anything in my power to prevent that other LA team from winning.

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
DenverFinFan
« Reply #64 on: June 18, 2021, 12:22:37 pm »

I was bummed about the Nuggets of course but reality finally set in.

I’m going for Phoenix now but as long as the Nets don’t win itI’m happy. It’a good to see smaller market teams and not the usual suspects as much this year.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #65 on: June 18, 2021, 12:59:50 pm »

I'd be fine with any Eastern team winning. I don't want a Western team to win.I will do anything in my power to prevent that other LA team from winning.

Thankfully, the Western Conference team that is going to win it all isn't in LA, no need to waste that power...

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
ArtieChokePhin
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #66 on: June 18, 2021, 10:15:07 pm »

The long knives were out in Atlanta tonight, but what's a funeral without a corpse?  In a classic gut check, Philly took one on the road to force a Game 7
ArtieChokePhin
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #67 on: June 19, 2021, 06:23:10 am »

Thankfully, the Western Conference team that is going to win it all isn't in LA, no need to waste that power...

I wouldn't be so sure of that.  The Clippers match up very well against the Suns.   It's going to be a helluva battle for the Western Conference Title to say the least
« Last Edit: June 19, 2021, 10:28:46 am by ArtieChokePhin » Logged
ArtieChokePhin
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #68 on: June 20, 2021, 09:57:57 pm »

And game 1 went just as I expected.  The Cliipers went toe to toe with the Suns only to run out of gas in the 4th due to the Suns having nearly a week off
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #69 on: June 21, 2021, 12:09:24 am »

Milwaukee and Atlanta in the ECF.  Doubt anyone would have called this!

EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #70 on: June 21, 2021, 08:46:58 am »

The Sixers lost on purpose for years only to now lose unintentionally. Ben Simmons is an abomination, a max contract who is afraid to shoot in the 4th quarter. He only ATTEMPTED 3 4th quarter shots in the whole series. ATTEMPTED.

Good luck trading that guy when even the head coach says he doesn't have what it takes to win a championship. Too bad the Knicks aren't run by imbeciles anymore, he would've been the perfect player for them.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #71 on: June 21, 2021, 09:02:01 am »

And game 1 went just as I expected.  The Cliipers went toe to toe with the Suns only to run out of gas in the 4th due to the Suns having nearly a week off

I'm sure the extra rest is part of it, but so is the basic talent levels.

Suns in 5... (and Bucks in 6)

~ Micah Leggat
ArtieChokePhin
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #72 on: June 21, 2021, 10:06:35 am »

The Sixers lost on purpose for years only to now lose unintentionally. Ben Simmons is an abomination, a max contract who is afraid to shoot in the 4th quarter. He only ATTEMPTED 3 4th quarter shots in the whole series. ATTEMPTED.

Good luck trading that guy when even the head coach says he doesn't have what it takes to win a championship. Too bad the Knicks aren't run by imbeciles anymore, he would've been the perfect player for them.

To think that both #1 seeds have been knocked out.  When was the last time that ever happened?
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #73 on: June 21, 2021, 10:20:50 am »

To think that both #1 seeds have been knocked out.  When was the last time that ever happened?

This is definitely more of a real season than last year's nonsense, but it's still a pretty weird year so I'm not surprised some weird things are happening. Hell, the Knicks were the #4 seed, all bets are off. Very entertaining basketball though. Nice that the super teams aren't dominating.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #74 on: June 23, 2021, 10:34:00 am »

I am still in shock over the way last night's game ended. What an insanely accurate alley-oops out of bounds pass by Crowder...and what a great slam by Ayton.

Wow...just...wow!!

~ Micah Leggat
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray