Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 04:17:45 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Interesting find
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Interesting find  (Read 3894 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: July 07, 2021, 08:24:21 pm »

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/07/07/new-movie-takes-a-swipe-at-the-dolphins/amp/

Figured it was only a matter of time.  The article says the dolphins are not a bad team. Uh, yes they are.  They’ve made the playoffs twice since realignment.  One of those years the loat was out for the season.  The other time it was because the refs didn’t see a bills player ask for timeout. 

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2021, 09:06:03 pm »

I didn't know you had devised a new theory to invalidate the 2016 playoff run.
No rest for the weary!

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2021, 09:22:47 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEajdBQxPvw    Facts, Spider, facts.  Watch the video.  Rex's TO was not in time, but another defender was signaling TO before the snap 

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2021, 03:58:08 am »

If that TO is granted, the game is not over.  MIA simply attempts another FG (a kick that Franks literally just made).

The idea that a failure to freeze the opposing kicker means morally, you won the game is pretty innovative, even for you.  Especially since that kick only sent the game to OT, where BUF had two possessions and STILL failed to score.

This is, indeed, the appropriate sub-forum for your posts.

MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2021, 01:02:04 pm »

The Dolphins are undoubtedly one of the top 3 NFL teams in the state of Florida.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2021, 11:03:46 am »

D4L, I'm not going to speculate on whether you are actually a Dolphins fan or not.  For one thing, I have no way of knowing and for another, I don't really care.  But I do find it odd that your negative posts about the team outnumber your positive posts about the team by about a 10 to 1 margin. 
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2021, 11:46:47 am »

D4L, I'm not going to speculate on whether you are actually a Dolphins fan or not.  For one thing, I have no way of knowing and for another, I don't really care.  But I do find it odd that your negative posts about the team outnumber your positive posts about the team by about a 10 to 1 margin. 

When your team has had two playoff berths in the nineteen years since realignment, without a playoff win, that would make sense, right?

ArtieChokePhin
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2021, 12:02:49 pm »

Isn't this particular forum where all the Negative Nancy and Debbie Downer posts go?
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2021, 12:23:29 pm »

When your team has had two playoff berths in the nineteen years since realignment, without a playoff win, that would make sense, right?

I don't know.  Maybe we just look at things differently.  Dolphin fans are well aware of the playoff victory drought and the years of mediocrity.  So it isn't as if the rest of us stick our heads in the sand and don't acknowledge how frustrating the team has been.  But to me, being a fan means that while being aware of the negatives, we look for current positives and have a certain amount of optimism for the future.  I like what the team has done the last two years in both the personnel moves they have made and the culture they have established.  Barring a significant change, I think the team is moving in the right direction and I have fairly high hopes of what they can accomplish in the next couple of years.   You seem to be kind of negative about a lot of different topics so maybe that is just your general disposition.  As for me, I find life to be much more enjoyable if I have a positive outlook on life in general. 
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2021, 12:26:49 pm »

Isn't this particular forum where all the Negative Nancy and Debbie Downer posts go?

Oh yeah, definitely.  But I was referring to his posts in all of the forums on TDMMC, not just the Anti-Fins Chat one.  I guess I just don't understand being a fan of something and then doing nothing but complain about it.  If the vast majority of your opinions about your team are negative, why do you keep them as your team?    Seems kind of like being married to someone and all you do is complain about them all the time.  LOL   
ArtieChokePhin
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2021, 12:53:59 pm »

Oh yeah, definitely.  But I was referring to his posts in all of the forums on TDMMC, not just the Anti-Fins Chat one.  I guess I just don't understand being a fan of something and then doing nothing but complain about it.  If the vast majority of your opinions about your team are negative, why do you keep them as your team?    Seems kind of like being married to someone and all you do is complain about them all the time.  LOL   

We had a guy on Phinfever that used to do that.  He was a nice guy at times, but he would go on profanity laced rages all the time.   Then he decided he'd had enough and switched to Tampa Bay.  We ridiculed him to no end for that and eventually banned him from the site.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2021, 01:47:56 pm »

No, lifer, it doesn't make sense...unless you're one of those people who just aren't happy unless they are complaining about something.

Either that...or you're a troll. It's either "A" or "B." Technically, there's a "C" as well, but "C" is "Both of the above."

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2021, 02:07:20 pm »

We had a guy on Phinfever that used to do that.  He was a nice guy at times, but he would go on profanity laced rages all the time.   Then he decided he'd had enough and switched to Tampa Bay.  We ridiculed him to no end for that and eventually banned him from the site.
He was here too, that's Tommy.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2021, 02:32:02 pm »

^^^ Yeah, Tommy was definitely the lynch pin of the Troll association...

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
ArtieChokePhin
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2021, 02:48:11 pm »

He was here too, that's Tommy.

^^^ Yeah, Tommy was definitely the lynch pin of the Troll association...

If Tommy is TommyNoleFin then yes, it's the same guy.   He even changed his name to TommyNoleBuc but the site owner shut that down real quick.
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray