Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 01:46:34 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Coaches who refuse to get COVID vaccine are being fired
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Coaches who refuse to get COVID vaccine are being fired  (Read 3223 times)
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2021, 02:55:06 pm »

"it's the flu bro"

If you think the survival rate of the virus is an acceptable risk, I have some amazing news for you about the survival rate of the vaccine...

masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2021, 04:32:30 pm »

I'm really starting to question the effectiveness/reliability of the tests, and possibly some of the vaccines.  Two months ago Jon Rahm had a golf tournament stolen from him when he tested positive before the final round of a tournament which he had a 4 shot lead.  He sat out a couple weeks; then also got vaccinated.  Now on the eve of going to Tokyo for the Olympics he tested positive again and had to drop out.  So it really makes me wonder whether there are lots of false positives occurring through these tests on people who have both been infected once and been vaccinated.
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2021, 04:38:59 pm »

Again, the only reason why we are testing them at all is because there are still unvaccinated athletes insisting that they be allowed to compete.

Jon Rahm's problem is... people like Jon Rahm.  And that will continue to be the case until the organizers stop coddling the conspiracy nuts & plague rats, and start mandating vaccination as a condition of eligibility.  Then they can end testing altogether.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 04:41:09 pm by Spider-Dan » Logged

masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2021, 05:32:39 pm »

Again, the only reason why we are testing them at all is because there are still unvaccinated athletes insisting that they be allowed to compete.

Jon Rahm's problem is... people like Jon Rahm.  And that will continue to be the case until the organizers stop coddling the conspiracy nuts & plague rats, and start mandating vaccination as a condition of eligibility.  Then they can end testing altogether.

Maybe you missed it, Jon Rahm WAS vaccinated.
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2021, 05:52:55 pm »

That is exactly my point.

Back in June, Jon Rahm chose to compete without getting vaccinated.  Because of that choice (from him & others like him), he was required to undergo testing at the Memorial, which led to him being DQed for a positive COVID test.

After having a tournament victory snatched away from him, Rahm learned his lesson and decided to get vaccinated... but there are still plenty of players who didn't have a win taken from them and are continuing to refuse vaccination.  And it is because of THOSE players - who still have the same mentality today that Rahm had before the Memorial - that Rahm is still required to undergo testing, even after being vaccinated.  That led to another DQ for him.

If all the competitors in the Olympics were vaccinated, Rahm would not have been tested in the first place.  And he's in no position to complain about the recklessness of others harming his own career.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 05:55:04 pm by Spider-Dan » Logged

CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2021, 02:01:22 pm »

"it's the flu bro"

If you think the survival rate of the virus is an acceptable risk, I have some amazing news for you about the survival rate of the vaccine...
I know of 4 people who appeared to have died from the vaccine. While I know people who have spent time in the hospital and even ICU at this point I do not know of anyone who has died from Covid.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2021, 02:07:00 pm »

I know of 4 people who appeared to have died from the vaccine. While I know people who have spent time in the hospital and even ICU at this point I do not know of anyone who has died from Covid.

And of those 4 people, 3 of them personally told CF with their last breath that they wish that they had paid more attention to Donald Trump when he warned them about the liberals' insidious vaccination plot.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2021, 02:15:29 pm »

And of those 4 people, 3 of them personally told CF with their last breath that they wish that they had paid more attention to Donald Trump when he warned them about the liberals' insidious vaccination plot.
I doubt Donald Trump would have been too high on most of their agendas. All were perfectly healthy until getting second shots. 2 died eerily similar  from a virus that attacked their heart in 2 different states. The other two were "heart attacks".  One of them a black democrat about 30 years of age and one was probably more liberal than you as she was professional dancer in New York. I would have never spoken politics with her but she was a sweet heart that was in great physical shape until her husband found her unresponsive.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2021, 12:57:20 am »

I know of 4 people who appeared to have died from the vaccine.
You didn't diagnose them, and I'm 100% certain that the doctors who did concluded that they did not die "from the vaccine."
But I bet that's all a cOnSpIrAcY!

While I know people who have spent time in the hospital and even ICU at this point I do not know of anyone who has died from Covid.
I don't know anyone who was killed on 9/11, but I still believe people died in the attack.

Let's get straight to the point, here:
How many Americans do you believe have been killed by the COVID vaccine?
How many Americans do you believe have been killed by COVID?

Stop beating around the bush and say what you really mean.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2021, 12:59:54 am by Spider-Dan » Logged

Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2021, 11:26:03 am »

I know of 4 people who appeared to have died from the vaccine.

Who are they?

Do you know them personally?  What are their names?

I drink your milkshake!
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2021, 03:09:52 pm »

Who are they?

Do you know them personally?  What are their names?
I know 2 personally. Went to high school with them. they both died unexpectedly from a viral heart infection shortly after receiving the second shot. One lived in New York City and the other in South Carolina. The one in NY was a health freak and a professional dancer. She was in great shape. The other was just an average housewife who didn't have any known issues.

The other two are relatives of people I know pretty well. One is a 32 year old black guy who had a heart attack out of nowhere and died within 3 days of his second shot. The other is a cousin of a good friend who passed with similar circumstances.

With that said over the weekend I did lose a guy I have known since high school. He was anti vax and passed away this past weekend from Covid issues. It sucks to say but he gambled and lost. No different than a person who jumps out of a plane. It's a risk even under the best circumstances.

2 others close friends who were in ICU and PCU were released this weekend. I get that it's a horrible sickness even having been in the hospital myself.  
« Last Edit: August 02, 2021, 03:30:48 pm by CF DolFan » Logged

MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2021, 05:24:31 pm »

CF DolFan personally knows four people who have died from the vaccine.  On the other hand the CDC knows of three people whose death is linked to the vaccine. 

I am calling bullshit on CF’s numbers.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2021, 02:31:19 pm »

CF DolFan personally knows four people who have died from the vaccine.  On the other hand the CDC knows of three people whose death is linked to the vaccine.  

I am calling bullshit on CF’s numbers.
hahahah .... you calling bullshit on anyone in here is laughable at best. You are one of the angriest liberals I have had the pleasure of knowing. I'm not so sure why you are so miserable but you surely are and freaking out all the time isn't going to help you.  Add in the fact I couldn't care less of your opinion and I'll be just fine.

CDC is run by Bill Gates. CDC changes its mind every other week. CDC doesn't mention survivors and how high their rates are against covid while European countries are doing many studies. CDC is a propaganda of the rich people running it just like the UN. CF is just a guy making an educated guess based on his experience and understanding. I don't "know" anything but it sure as hell looks pretty suspicious when 2 perfectly healthy women suddenly dies from a viral infection of the heart very shortly after getting second shot.  

Lot's of people going to hospital for the vaccine too but you have to look for it because CNN sure as hell isn't going to report on it.

Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2021, 03:14:59 pm »

viral infection from a vaccine that has no viruses ? weird how that works .. maybe immaculate virus conception ?
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2021, 05:48:58 pm »

hahahah .... you calling bullshit on anyone in here is laughable at best. You are one of the angriest liberals I have had the pleasure of knowing. I'm not so sure why you are so miserable but you surely are and freaking out all the time isn't going to help you.  Add in the fact I couldn't care less of your opinion and I'll be just fine.

CDC is run by Bill Gates. CDC changes its mind every other week. CDC doesn't mention survivors and how high their rates are against covid while European countries are doing many studies. CDC is a propaganda of the rich people running it just like the UN. CF is just a guy making an educated guess based on his experience and understanding. I don't "know" anything but it sure as hell looks pretty suspicious when 2 perfectly healthy women suddenly dies from a viral infection of the heart very shortly after getting second shot.  

Lot's of people going to hospital for the vaccine too but you have to look for it because CNN sure as hell isn't going to report on it.
Speaking of the CDC. Did you see our angry friend Maxine Waters urge the CDC to ignore Supreme Court and extend eviction ban.

I must have missed the memo, can we just all start ignoring SC rulings and do whatever the fuck we want? I mean, she must know that the only thing that can override the SCOTUS is actual legislation. Which if I'm not mistaken, is actually her job.

I only bring it up here because it seems liberals want to enforce laws and court rulings that don't exist and ignore laws and court rulings that do exist. The left claims to be the party that's educated and based on facts, but then turn around and elect a bunch of dummies and morons. Mmmkay, whatever..........

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray