Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 05:21:39 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Afghanistan
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print
Author Topic: Afghanistan  (Read 6457 times)
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2021, 05:34:34 pm »

When you don't have a goal or plan. And there's no end in sight and you concede, quit, submit, surrender, or give up. You effectively lose.
So you believe Trump surrendered to the Taliban, then.
After all, he's the one who signed the deal to hand Afghanistan to the Taliban, just as Neville Chamberlain handed Czechoslovakia to the Nazis.

Weird how you had nothing to say about this surrender for the last year of Trump's presidency! But suddenly, once Biden executes the deal Trump signed, NOW you're outraged at the humiliation of America.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2021, 05:36:37 pm by Spider-Dan » Logged

pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #61 on: September 07, 2021, 06:02:47 pm »

So you believe Trump surrendered to the Taliban, then.
After all, he's the one who signed the deal to hand Afghanistan to the Taliban, just as Neville Chamberlain handed Czechoslovakia to the Nazis.

Weird how you had nothing to say about this surrender for the last year of Trump's presidency! But suddenly, once Biden executes the deal Trump signed, NOW you're outraged at the humiliation of America.
I stated that the United States lost in Afghanistan. All presidents since Bush are responsible, including Trump. However, the way the final pullout was handled is solely on Biden. You can support leaving Afghanistan while not supporting the botched exit strategy.

As pointed out earlier, we were always going to lose. If you want to blame Trump. Fine, our whole 20 year Afghanistan defeat to the Taliban is Trump's fault, I don't give a shit. My whole point is we lost. A nuclear power lost to a rag tag group of flip flop wearing, Toyota truck driving, Soviet era small arms fighting "radicals".

Your fixation and fetish for Trump at every turn severely impacts your credibility. Shit man, he ain't president. Stop the fake news, get off the dope, and let it go man...
« Last Edit: September 07, 2021, 06:11:30 pm by pondwater » Logged

Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #62 on: September 07, 2021, 06:41:19 pm »

You're over here claiming that we're "obsessed with Trump", but you didn't have a single word to say for months after Trump negotiated a "surrender" to the Taliban.  Yet suddenly, the moment Biden follows through with that "surrender," NOW you grow a tongue?  NOW you're up on your soapbox saying that anyone who doesn't acknowledge the total humiliation of our nation by a bunch of hill tribes driving rusted-out Toyota pickups is... delusional?

How very convenient that you had none of this bold commentary when your lord and savior put pen to paper declaring our "surrender" in Afghanistan.

pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #63 on: September 07, 2021, 07:08:53 pm »

You're over here claiming that we're "obsessed with Trump", but you didn't have a single word to say for months after Trump negotiated a "surrender" to the Taliban.  Yet suddenly, the moment Biden follows through with that "surrender," NOW you grow a tongue?  NOW you're up on your soapbox saying that anyone who doesn't acknowledge the total humiliation of our nation by a bunch of hill tribes driving rusted-out Toyota pickups is... delusional?
No simply pointing out the stupid shit you say.

that handguns and rifles are an incredibly ineffective way to fight against a government that has risen to the level of a nuclear power.
So ineffective that it took us 20 years, Trillions of Dollars, and thousands of dead Americans to accomplish nothing and lose. Being wrong seems to be a hobby of yours. 

How very convenient that you had none of this bold commentary when your lord and savior put pen to paper declaring our "surrender" in Afghanistan.
Put the bong down and relax. As I've told you many times, I didn't vote for Trump. I'm pretty sure that I've mentioned the US losing in many wars after WWII before Biden fucked up the pullout and got our people killed. It's not like this is the 1st time it's come up.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray