Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 12:16:19 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Ryan Fitzpatrick To Miss Weeks Or All of 2021
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Ryan Fitzpatrick To Miss Weeks Or All of 2021  (Read 912 times)
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« on: September 13, 2021, 09:06:24 am »

Terrible news for our boy. He has a dislocated hip from yesterday's games and will be out a minimum of a few weeks but once his MRI is done, it's possible he misses the whole year.   With the NFC East being so bad,the Skins had a chance to win the division again but that seems unlikely now.
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2021, 11:38:10 am »

Hate to see that for Fitzy. 
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2021, 08:52:53 pm »

Makes me wonder if he went out doing what he loved. In hindsight, would he rather be a starter in Washington, get injured in the first game, and miss the season? Or be a backup to Tua in Miami? Any way you slice it, it sucks. Fitz seem like a great guy.

Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2021, 02:13:25 am »

Keeping Fitz would have been a nightmare for the Dolphins, and the fastest possible route for Brian Flores to lose his job.

Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2021, 07:43:00 am »

Keeping Fitz would have been a nightmare for the Dolphins, and the fastest possible route for Brian Flores to lose his job.

I agree.  Fitz seems like a great guy and the Fins were lucky to have him while they did.  But it was time for them to fish or cut bait with Tua.  Tua would be constantly looking over his shoulder if Fitz was still with the team.  They need to start with Tua behind Center this year and go all  year with him behind Center.  Fitz deserved the chance to go somewhere else and start for what might be his final year. 
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2021, 03:03:13 pm »

Not even I wanted Fitz to remain on the Dolphins and I was one of his biggest fans. This year is all about Tua, sink or swim.

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray