Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:33:02 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Raekwon Davis to IR
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Raekwon Davis to IR  (Read 541 times)
Dolphster
Uber Member

« on: September 15, 2021, 10:50:11 am »

Dolphins put Raekwon Davis on Injured Reserve yesterday.  If I understood correctly, that means a minimum of 3 games.  Could be wrong on that though.  Either way, he is the team's best run stuffer and that is not something that they can really afford to lose.  I think Jenkins is the next man up to take Davis's spot and I think that is a pretty significant drop in the team's ability to stop the run. 
Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2021, 10:57:10 am »

Jenkins did fine against the patriots. It's not ideal obviously, but next man up.

I think other than the pat's 1st run of 35 yards they went the rest of the game at a 3.1 yard per carry average. something like 29 carries for 90 yards. If we keep to that pace, we'll be just fine.

Buffalo threw the ball over 50 times last game, and they ran the ball very little. If that keeps up, It'll play to our strengths anyways.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2021, 12:09:54 pm »

Yeah, 3 game minimum. Hope he is healed after 3 games but don't want to rush him back and have him play 70% the whole year. The name on the jersey means nothing, the player does. Tom Brady with a broken arm ain't much.
ArtieChokePhin
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2021, 11:25:37 pm »

Glad to see that they are using IR as a short term like they used to back in the early 90s
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray