Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 03:58:15 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  This is getting out of hand
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: This is getting out of hand  (Read 2545 times)
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2021, 08:50:08 pm »

Maybe instead the defensive payers should protest outside the commissioner office?  Or maybe we as fans can hold up signs in protest
Go for it, we'll meet you there.
ArtieChokePhin
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2021, 10:50:27 pm »

First, it wasn't a sack. Second saying to never make a call during a sack is one of those rediculous absolutes that just isn't accurate
Quote from: dolphins4life on September 17, 2021, 06:53:02 pm
Maybe instead the defensive payers should protest outside the commissioner office?  Or maybe we as fans can hold up signs in protest

Maybe defensive players should sue the NFL for the way they are being treated.   Dave is right.   A lot of calls are being made for unavoidable contact.   A running back can lower his head and hit someone but if a defensive player does it, they get flagged.   
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2021, 08:48:42 pm »

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2021, 08:11:16 am »

I feel the same way about PI calls.  I believe contact as a result of momentum should not be penalized

All contact that isn't simply touching is, by definition, the result of momentum.
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2021, 06:31:06 pm »

All contact that isn't simply touching is, by definition, the result of momentum.
  Wrong

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2021, 11:53:41 pm »

Matthieu was whistled for two VERY iffy penalties against Baltimore.  Right now, the lingerie football league is more physical than the NFl.   

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2021, 12:27:24 am »

It gets worse https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJys2G7tbA0   Maybe it's a good thing Miami is bad this year.  I'd hate to miss the postseason on garbage such as this. 

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray