Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 04:22:19 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Bills at Dolphins Predictions
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Bills at Dolphins Predictions  (Read 942 times)
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« on: September 17, 2021, 09:20:14 am »

I hope it rains like hell til 12:30 and then the sun comes out to 95 degrees and this game  is played in the Hardrock sauna. Otherwise I am a bit scared of this game and the Buffalo offense.

My prediction is a typical homer view of us winning by a field goal as time expires.

Dolphins 27
Bills 24

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2021, 09:23:20 am »

I think we are gonna get spanked.  34-17 Bills.

I drink your milkshake!
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2021, 09:36:23 am »

Miami:   30
Buffalo:  23

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2021, 09:48:12 am »

Miami 31
Buffalo 16
ArtieChokePhin
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2021, 10:09:14 am »

The Bills are nowhere near as bad as they looked against Pitt in week one.   Plus it's a divisional rival game.  I hope I am wrong.

Bills 31

Dolphins 21
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2021, 10:23:16 am »

Hoping that the Bills melt in the heat.  But I don't think the Fins are ready to go toe to toe with them yet.

Bills 32
Dolphins 24
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2021, 10:28:45 am »

The Bills are nowhere near as bad as they looked against Pitt in week one.   Plus it's a divisional rival game.  I hope I am wrong.

Bills 31

Dolphins 21

They looked good for 3 quarters.
hordman
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2021, 02:20:01 pm »

As much as it pains me, i agree with this outcome.  Maybe we get lucky and keep it within one score, Ill go with 31 -24 BUF

I'm hoping my bad voodoo works here and the opposite happens.  That Bills OFF is just so damn good. Now, we did take the lead on them early 3rd Q last year when Fitzy was running the show, something like 20-17 and then they rattled off a couple of TDs

Need to keep everything in front of the LBs and DBs and make them earn it, maybe get lucky with some FG tries and TOs.  Plus, Byron Jones got hurt early in this game and really put a strain on the secondary.

Let's hope for a good game and a victory if the Football Gods are on our side! #FinsUp

I'd rather be lucky than good.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2021, 02:42:28 pm »

The Bills are nowhere near as bad as they looked against Pitt in week one. 
If we had Pitts defensive line they would be. They had the luxury of being able to harass him with only 4 guys and dropping 7.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2021, 02:44:13 pm »

The key to this game is Tua, we're not holding Buffalo to 14 points so can he throw for a few TDs and keep us in it? I don't know but he got a great set if Wideouts and TE's so now is the time to shine. Sadly, I still think we lose this game but keep it relatively close.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2021, 03:10:33 pm »

The key to this game is Tua, we're not holding Buffalo to 14 points so can he throw for a few TDs and keep us in it? I don't know but he got a great set if Wideouts and TE's so now is the time to shine. Sadly, I still think we lose this game but keep it relatively close.
They put up 56 on us in January. I think it's going to be pretty hard to expect Tua to put up 57 points. Our defense is going to have to figure out how to slow them down without blitzing and going man to man.

EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2021, 04:08:20 pm »

They put up 56 on us in January. I think it's going to be pretty hard to expect Tua to put up 57 points. Our defense is going to have to figure out how to slow them down without blitzing and going man to man.

Our offense was pathetic that game and gave the defense no chance. Not like they played well either but when you're offense's best player is Jakeem Grant, you got a problem. I always wondered what would've happened if Fitz started that game instead. At the very least, probably would've been closer.
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2021, 08:51:14 pm »

Dave's 2-0 on predictions.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2021, 08:24:21 am »

I seem to be dialed in this year.  I had no hope for us being competitive in this game.

I drink your milkshake!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray