Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 05:42:27 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Where is the Tua Update?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Where is the Tua Update?  (Read 613 times)
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« on: September 20, 2021, 09:45:00 am »

Looks like bruised ribs right now but it's a bit concerning we aren't hearing more right now. We can all safely assume he is out for Week 3 but is Week 4 gone too?
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2021, 10:31:25 am »

I just assumed he'd play next week, as he was questionable to return against Buffalo.  I had heard but can't confirm that x-rays came back negative, so I assume it's just bruising.  ...limited practice, extra rib padding, hope for the best kind-of-thing.

I drink your milkshake!
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2021, 12:21:25 pm »

I just assumed he'd play next week, as he was questionable to return against Buffalo.  I had heard but can't confirm that x-rays came back negative, so I assume it's just bruising.  ...limited practice, extra rib padding, hope for the best kind-of-thing.
We very well might not hear the results. Flores loves to be evasive.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2021, 12:24:21 pm »

NFL Network says his status is dependent on his pain tolerance. To me, it's a no brainer that he sits in Week 3. Don't have him play at 60% all season just to rush him back. Let him heal and give the O-Line some time to come to terms with their pathetic performance so far and try to improve, hopefully this was their rock bottom.

A guy with a rib injury behind our O-Line is a recipe for disaster so let him get back to 100% before he comes back.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray