Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:24:00 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Shame of the game colts
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Shame of the game colts  (Read 1411 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: October 03, 2021, 05:04:00 pm »

Scarlett. 

He made the first big mistake of the game. 

Two touchdown drives aided by offsides calls. 

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2021, 06:52:49 am »

Brissett, he's terrible.  Reid Sinnett can't be worse.
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2021, 06:56:37 am »

Brissett couldn't hit the broad side of a barn for the first 3 and a half quarters.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2021, 08:18:33 am »

Easy one for me. Our three headed offensive coordinators (supposedly our QB coach is calling plays) are not working at all so mine goes to Flores. This was a bad idea from the get-go.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2021, 09:06:32 am »

This is Flores.

We are making choices that can't win in the modern NFL.  These don't seem to be isolated mistakes.  Last week, we did that throw backwards in the endzone in the flat for a safety.  It's that kind of stupid crap that can't happen.

This week, we punted in FG range....a team that can't score points can't be punting in FG range.  We don't have an offense or play calling that's doing any more than trying to get 3 yard chunks.  So, your offense can move the ball, but anytime there's any kind of hiccup (sack, run for a loss, dropped pass, penalty), the drive is immediately over.  It's just not sustainable.

And we are making stupid decisions like "timing the snap" on a punt on 4th and 3....what do you expect to get out of that except an offsides that results in a first down and allows a TD.

We are poorly managed on game day.  This group is playing field position and trying to pin teams back in the modern NFL with an offense that can't score points.  You just can't win like that.

We don't just need to call a play different here or there, we need to modernize our approach to the NFL.  We need to have a strategy change with the way to look to get aggressive.  This is painful to watch and regressive.

I drink your milkshake!
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2021, 03:43:21 pm »

Just like when Philbin was Coach, when so many things aren't working it's on the Head Coach - Flores.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray