Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:23:45 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  This Is A Waiting Period
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print
Author Topic: This Is A Waiting Period  (Read 5203 times)
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #60 on: November 02, 2021, 11:26:50 am »

Edge, I definitely agree with your second paragraph about the loss of development.  It is was JUST Jackson, we could pin that on the individual player.  But it seems like just about all of last year's rookie OL guys have either regressed or remained stagnant.  Coming into last year's draft, just about all of those guys were rated pretty highly by most of the draft analysts.  I wouldn't think that so many analysts were wrong on so many guys.  Which leads to the development thing that you were talking about. 

We are all aware of how many guys the Dolphins give up on who end up going on to good careers on other teams.  The crazy part is that it has happened across so many different coaching and management regimes.  It seems that no matter who is running the ship, the Dolphins are always bad at developing and coaching up young players.  Frustrating to say the least.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #61 on: November 02, 2021, 11:45:31 am »

^^^
Where the hell is Solomon Kindley? He was very good for us last year, now he can't even get on the field when our O-Line sucks even worse? These guys gotta go, they're making everyone into worse players.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray