Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 11:46:15 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Meanwhile, in Waukesha
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Meanwhile, in Waukesha  (Read 1001 times)
Dolphster
Uber Member

« on: December 01, 2021, 08:53:07 pm »

Racist black man mows down and kills 6 white people including members of the Dancing Grannies who are elderly women who never did anything wrong.  They only tried to bring joy to the hearts of others.   When will this racism end?Huh?

See, if we are going to play this stupid race game, we need to point out ALL acts of racism.  Because having more race related incidents to argue about will most definitely bring us all closer together.  Then we can keep score and argue over a daily tally of deaths by both race of the victims and race of the killers so people can hate each other even more!  I guess I'm not very realistic, but I sure wish everyone could just agree that horrible assholes are horrible assholes and they come in every possible variation of the human form. 
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2021, 09:14:28 pm »

Great example.

- I wonder if this guy will be arrested... or if the police will just let him walk while saying, "Looks like he was justified in his actions, so I don't think we have the evidence to bring charges."
- If he is arrested, I wonder if he will be brutalized, or even killed while "resisting arrest" during an unfortunate bodycam malfunction... or if the police will buy him a meal on the way in because he seems hungry.
- After he's arrested, I wonder if he will stand trial... or if a grand jury will be convened, where - even though prosecutors can famously get a grand jury indictment for a ham sandwich if they feel like it - it will be determined that there just isn't enough evidence to support charges.
- If he does stand trial, I wonder if every bad mark in his history will be excavated... or if such discovery will be prohibited by the judge, and instead, the victims' histories will be mined for reasons to justify why they deserved their fate.

This is why the "But what about black-on-black crime in Chicago?" cries ring hollow.  When there is a black-on-black homicide, it is acknowledged that a crime has occured, for which someone should be apprehended and held accountable.  But when black people (or, in the case of Rittenhouse, people of any race protesting in support of black victims) are killed, there is no crime.  It is merely another example of a regular American defending themselves against the violent beasts.

Derek Chauvin, Amber Guyger, and the McMichaels are the rare exceptions, where even the normal expectations of inherent black criminality cannot overcome the raw savagery of the murder.  But they are, indeed, exceptions; notable for how unusual and surprising the outcome is.

To address the original topic: I expect that the Waukesha murderer will be swiftly tried and convicted without much fanfare.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2021, 09:25:52 pm by Spider-Dan » Logged

Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2021, 09:35:31 pm »

LOL, never change, Dan.  Your posts always make me think.  Or laugh.  Mostly laugh.  But sometimes they make me think.  Not this time, but sometimes.  Well, sometimes is probably a little over the top.  But you made me think once.  No, wait, that was a Shake Weight commercial that was on in the background while I was reading one of your posts.  The Shake Weight commercial made me think.  Do you think Shake Weights look really gay?  Because that is what I was thinking when I was reading a post of yours and a Shake Weight commercial came on.  

Oh, and that was an outstanding job of completely ignoring the only important thing that i said in my entire stupid post.  That it is a shame that we can't just call assholes assholes.  You truly do have a gift.  If the Dolphins had a RB with your ability to dodge, evade, redirect, etc, he would be a first ballot Hall of Famer.  If you ever decide to get your law degree, give me your number.  You would make an amazing lawyer.  I know that saying you would make a great lawyer sounds like a pretty harsh insult, but no harm intended, brother.   We're all just having fun here.  But seriously, all white people are racists and they suck.  Especially the cops, they are the worst.  Including the black cops.  They hate black people (and therefore themselves) something awful.  I bet most of them are just white racists wearing blackface.  Which is of course in itself a racist thing to do. 
« Last Edit: December 01, 2021, 09:42:22 pm by Dolphster » Logged
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2021, 09:48:27 pm »

"I guess all white people must be racist then LOL" is just another way to deflect from the problem.

Consider that maybe there is a middle ground between "Every white person in America is actually a Nazi" and "Obama's election proved racism is no longer a meaningful factor in America."

Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2021, 09:58:47 pm »

"I guess all white people must be racist then LOL" is just another way to deflect from the problem.

Consider that maybe there is a middle ground between "Every white person in America is actually a Nazi" and "Obama's election proved racism is no longer a meaningful factor in America."

Oh Dan, will you never learn that I'm not as easily manipulated as some of the yahoos on here.  But for the master deflector to call someone else out for deflecting.....once again, a masterful move on your part.  With most people on here, they would take that bait and you'd have "check mate" on them within 2 more moves.   Oh, and putting in quotes "I guess all white people must be racist then LOL" to make it look like you were making a direct quote of me when I didn't even say that was purely masterful.  Very few people will put forth the effort to look back at my comment and see that i never said that.  So by putting it in quotes, people will just assume that you correctly quoted me.  I wish I could think of a word off the top of my head that is more grand than masterful for that move.  But I can't think of anything.  So......masterful.   I hope that you also participate on other boards with a little higher median IQ than this board has.  You are wasting your talents here with people who don't even realize just how good you are at this.  Adding the "LOL" at the end of your misquote to give people the impression that I was making a joke when I was really being sarcastic......bravo, sir, bravo.  When you can't twist someone's words to fit your intended goal, just add an extra word here or there or take out a word here or there.  But keep most of the quote in tact so it still looks like you are quoting me.  Outstanding!  

And of course you also know that if there is anyone on this board who represents the middle ground it is me.  But I know it is easy (and a little lazy which surprises me with you) to lump everyone together as it makes it a lot more "tidy" than having to consider and reflect on the merit or lack of merit on any one specific point that someone makes.  That is why neither "side" likes those in the middle ground.  Because people in the middle ground actually assess each topic and give it intellectual consideration rather than looking their standard response up in the Conservative/Liberal Handbook of Quick Answers.   I'll help you out with this one.  Tell me that because I occupy the middle ground, that means I don't stand for anything.   As incorrect as that statement is, it usually at least allows the person to escape with a draw rather than losing outright because the person in the middle ground whom you say that to typically just throws their hands up in frustration and walks away from the conversation. Which of course is considered a win by default for you in your mind.  By the way, I've never fought in a professional boxing match.  So you know what that means, Undefeated as a professional boxer, baby!   See, I can play with words (or antics with semantics as I like to say because that sounds clever) too.  I just choose not to do it often as I care much more about an honest discourse than I care about setting someone up for a "gotcha" comment. 

Have a good night, Dan.  Chat at you later.  And as always, no hard feelings.  Just spirited debate with a little levity mixed in.  
« Last Edit: December 01, 2021, 10:23:49 pm by Dolphster » Logged
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2021, 10:30:28 pm »

Do you think Shake Weights look really gay?
Holy Bigfoot balls Batman. Did he just say "GAY"? Dolphster is gayphobic hahahahahahahahahaha

Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2021, 11:00:45 pm »

Oh, and putting in quotes "I guess all white people must be racist then LOL" to make it look like you were making a direct quote of me when I didn't even say that was purely masterful.  Very few people will put forth the effort to look back at my comment and see that i never said that.  So by putting it in quotes, people will just assume that you correctly quoted me.
No, people here - including you - know how the forum quote function works, as it is directly above this paragraph and it was when you quoted me.

But I know it is easy (and a little lazy which surprises me with you) to lump everyone together as it makes it a lot more "tidy" than having to consider and reflect on the merit or lack of merit on any one specific point that someone makes.
I'm not "lumping people together."
I'm responding directly to your sarcastic assertion that my commentary on the discrepancy between how our justice system treats different groups means that I'm somehow claiming all white people are racist.

Because people in the middle ground actually assess each topic and give it intellectual consideration rather than looking their standard response up in the Conservative/Liberal Handbook of Quick Answers.   I'll help you out with this one.  Tell me that because I occupy the middle ground, that means I don't stand for anything.
Hardly.  People who are boldly proud of their centrism are usually focused on the appearance of being reasonable.  So if person A takes a position on the left, and person B takes a position on the right, then person C - who takes a position in between - must certainly have the most reasonable and objective analysis!  They aren't reciting the standard response from the Conservative/Liberal Handbook... no, no.  They are charting their own Brave Path between what the left wants and what the right wants.

And the best part is: it doesn't even matter what it is the left or right wants!  Just pick something in between them.  As Bruce Lee would say, "Be like water."  Cheesy

In all seriousness: garbage in, garbage out, man.  If you want a more nuanced and thoughtful response, you probably should put more effort into your original post, instead of "When will this racism end?Huh?"  (That was actually a direct quote that time!)
« Last Edit: December 02, 2021, 12:37:26 am by Spider-Dan » Logged

Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2021, 07:36:02 am »

In all seriousness: garbage in, garbage out, man.  If you want a more nuanced and thoughtful response, you probably should put more effort into your original post, instead of "When will this racism end?Huh?"  (That was actually a direct quote that time!)

See?  Like I said, you are the best at this game.  LOL.  Unfortunately I just had my morning oatmeal so my tummy is full and the delicious looking bait that you dangled to try to get me to swallow the hook just isn't tempting me.  You keep trying though!   Wink
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2021, 07:37:05 am »

Holy Bigfoot balls Batman. Did he just say "GAY"? Dolphster is gayphobic hahahahahahahahahaha

(To be read with a lisp)   Oh stop, you big silly man.    Cheesy
ArtieChokePhin
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2021, 08:04:12 am »

Let me give you a few pesky facts:

1.  More white people are killed by police than black people

https://www.statista.com/statistics/585152/people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race/

2.  At least in the State of Florida, there are more white people on death row than black people

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/OffenderSearch/deathrowroster.aspx

3. The majority of people who commit mass shootings in malls, schools, movie theaters, etc.... are white

https://www.statista.com/statistics/476456/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-shooter-s-race/

So this bullshit that black people are seen as criminals and the police are out to get them is just that.... bullshit.  
« Last Edit: December 02, 2021, 08:58:57 pm by ArtieChokePhin » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray