Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 02:56:32 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Bills Are 5-3
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Bills Are 5-3  (Read 1902 times)
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« on: November 07, 2021, 06:14:40 pm »

Victories against:

Miami (2x)
Texans
Redskins
Chiefs (who are absolutely not the same team as the past 3 years)

This is not a powerhouse team, certainly not the same as last year. They are .5 game ahead of the Pats in the AFC East and haven't played them yet. I still have them as the favorites but it's possible the Pats win the division this year.
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2021, 02:38:55 pm »

Ticket prices for Bills games will be coming down.
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2021, 03:05:25 pm »

The entire AFC is pretty much wide open this year.  Makes me even madder that the Dolphins aren't playing at the level that most people expected to play this year.  With both Buffalo and Kansas City seeming to be faltering this season, the entire AFC would have been there for the taking if the Dolphins were playing the way most experts thought they would this season. 
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2021, 04:50:18 pm »

Anybody but the Patsies for AFC East champs, please.

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2021, 10:27:40 am »

Bills killed the Jets, who are also a terrible team but the Pats are looking good. This might be a race down to the wire for the division. They have yet to play each other as well.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2021, 10:35:31 am »

Bills killed the Jets, who are also a terrible team but the Pats are looking good. This might be a race down to the wire for the division. They have yet to play each other as well.

If either the Bills or Pats can sweep the two games that effectively ends the division race.  If they split it will likely go to week 18.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2021, 10:05:50 am »

The Patsies just won't go away will they?

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2021, 10:14:19 am »

nope. 

EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2021, 10:53:28 am »

nope. 

They're a good team, I'm rooting for them over Buffalo. The Bills I hate more than any other team in the league.
ArtieChokePhin
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2021, 10:59:10 am »

They will rise again, but never to the level of what they were with Tom Brady.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2021, 02:33:30 pm »

The Pats are playing great defense and have a running game. So far we haven't seen their QB carry a game (and I am one who thought he will be a good one) and that's going to be needed to win in the playoffs.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2021, 02:59:51 pm »

They will rise again, but never to the level of what they were with Tom Brady.

Wow what a bold prediction.  NEP next twenty years won't involve winning 7 Superbowls.  I predict NO team will rise to the level of NE under Tom Brady.

EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2021, 04:36:05 pm »

The Pats are playing great defense and have a running game. So far we haven't seen their QB carry a game (and I am one who thought he will be a good one) and that's going to be needed to win in the playoffs.

Belichick supports his franchise rookie QB by releasing the veteran so he won't be looking over his shoulder. Miami benches the veteran for the rookie then puts the veteran back in then tries to trade for a guy facing 50 years in prison to replace the franchise QB.

This is why the franchises are so different.
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2021, 05:42:38 pm »

The Patsies just won't go away will they?

As much as I dislike the Patriots, they have earned my respect by making smart personnel moves and finding ways to consistently play at a high level for what seems like forever.  Mac Jones was the 5th QB taken in the draft.  And although it is obviously way too early to know, I could easily see him having the 2nd best career of any of them, behind only Trevor Lawrence.  No matter who they lose from the team, including Brady, they seem to actually pull off the "next man up" approach that every other team only talks about.  Uggghh, I feel nauseous even typing this, but the Patriots are a winning organization from their front office to the damn locker room towel boy.  And the fact that none of their assistant coaches ever seem to amount to much as head coaches of other teams, Belichek is obviously largely responsible for their success.  I'm going to go throw up now. 
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2021, 05:56:59 pm »

That is the weird thing with his assistants, you know and I know that BB handled Jones and Cassel the exact opposite that the Dolphins handled Tau, but Flores seems oblivious of this.

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray