Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:05:53 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Niners Draft Pick Watch Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Niners Draft Pick Watch Thread  (Read 2483 times)
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2021, 01:04:55 pm »

Doesn't matter the pick number if you don't assess the talent.  Best QB drafted this year was taken at spot #15. 🤔

That you've seen through the first half of their rookie season anyway...

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2021, 02:16:27 pm »

Doesn't matter the pick number if you don't assess the talent.  Best QB drafted this year was taken at spot #15. 🤔
QB playing behind the best offensive line.  He was pressured on 3 of 25 drop backs. That's just amazing. The o-line coach in NE doesn't get enough credit. 

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2021, 02:21:48 pm »

I'm not sure, I haven't looked at who has a harder schedule going forward. We could end up within a game or two of their record one way or the other. But then again they could win out and we could lose the rest of our games.

I'd be surprised if they didn't finish with at least 7 wins. Thing is, since Jimmy G is 100% not in their future, will they go to Trey Lance for the final 5 games if the playoffs are all but done? That can make them lose more. To be honest, if they lost this game, it wouldn't shock me if they started Trey against the Jags seeing as how at 3-6, it's all but over.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2021, 02:25:00 pm »

QB playing behind the best offensive line.  He was pressured on 3 of 25 drop backs. That's just amazing. The o-line coach in NE doesn't get enough credit. 

Wish we could poach him.

As far as evaluating talent goes, the Pats just got lucky he fell into their lap. If the poorly run Panthers or Broncos drafted a QB like they should have, then the Bears take Mac Jones. Or, Fields and Jones go to the Panthers and Broncos back to back. New England benefited from other team's stupidity more than their own scouting because if Fields was there at 15, then they draft him.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray